Chapter 17

♡Rose♡

After the concert, we went to our tour bus and hung out there. "I liked the surprise," I told him and he smiled. 

"I had hoped that you would. I was honestly terrified that you wouldn't say it back and I would be absolutely mortified," he told me. 

I rested my hand on the nape of his neck and said, "I would never do that to you." 

After a while of sitting and playing games on the switch that he bought, he said, "Hey, I'm pretty tired. I think I'm gonna go to bed."

I looked over at him and said, "I'm pretty tired too. I'll just go with you." I stood up and walked with Brendon to our bunk.

We both got changed into our pajamas and got into bed. I was facing the wall and looking through Twitter when I felt Brendon's arms wrap around me and his head dig into my neck. I put my phone down and turned to face him. Our foreheads were touching and I reached up and kissed his lips. I closed my eyes and heard him whisper in my ear. "I love you Rose forever and always."

I woke up to a scream and I looked over to see that Brendon wasn't there. I hurried and jumped off my bed and ran into the living area to see Brendon and Josh screaming and pointing at something. I followed the direction of where their fingers were pointing to see a little tiny black spider crawling on the floor. I laughed and grabbed a shoe and threw it at it.

"Seriously?! You two grown men are scared of a tiny spider?" I paused and looked at Brendon. "And right now I'm ashamed to say that one of them is my boyfriend." I muttered.

Brendon walked over and kissed me and pulled me into a hug. "I heard that." He whispered into my ear and then paused and pulled away. "Anyways, how did you sleep..?" He asked.

"I slept great, other than waking up to two girls screaming." I smiled and he just rolled his eyes.

Today we had a concert in Maryland. It was really fun to travel the world and see new things, especially all the different landscapes of each state. Today basically all we were doing was driving. We did however have a show tonight at 7. Everyone on the bus decided to watch movies the whole drive. 

After we finally arrived in Maryland, we got off the bus and walked straight into the auditorium. "Ahh, it feels so good to be off that goddamn bus." Everyone nodded and we made our way toward our dressing rooms. It was now 4:00 and the show started at 7:00. Once we got everything set up it was 5:43. Now we had to practice until 6:30.

I walked onto the stage and grabbed my guitar and stood in front of the mic. I sang and played my guitar and Brendon kept making weird, funny noises into the mic and I laughed while the others just rolled their eyes.

Once we were done practicing, we went to go get changed into our outfits. Once I was done getting dressed someone came in and did my make-up and hair. When I was done getting ready, I checked the time. It read, 6:54. I had 6 minutes before the show started. I walked over to Brendon's dressing room and saw that everyone was already there. I walked over to the table and grabbed one of the shot glasses, hoping that it wasn't tequila like the last couple of times. Thankfully after I smelled it, I decided that it was Vodka. 

"1.. 2.. 3!" Brendon said and we all took the shot of the liquor.

"You ready Rose?" Dallon asked. I nodded and then I remembered that I forgot to take my anxiety pill.

"Oh shit. I forgot my pill." I said and ran to my dressing room and found my purse. I took my pill and ran back. Brendon grabbed my hand and we walked on stage hand in hand.