Chapter 13

☆Brendon☆

My eyes shot open as I heard Rose scream. I looked over to see that she was sitting up in bed, panting. I sat up and wrapped my arm around her. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked quietly. She shook her head and started crying. She laid there crying into my shirt until she fell back to sleep.I didn't want to move, in case I woke her up so I sat there while she laid on top of me until I fell asleep.

♡Rose♡

When I woke up I was laying on Brendon. I thought about what had happened last night and then I remembered the nightmare that I had. I shuttered and shook my head. I got up out of bed and went to take a shower.

After I was done showering, I got dressed and put on my makeup. When I was done getting ready I looked at Brendon, who was still sound asleep. I sat on the bed next to him, as quietly as I could and pulled out my phone. I took a picture of him sleeping and went to post it on Twitter-

@RoseLancaster- Isn't @BrendonUrie so cute when he's sleeping? I think so :)

I sat there scrolling through my timeline on Instagram and then I heard an alarm go off. I looked over to see that it was Brendon's phone. I heard him groan and he got up, rubbing his eyes, to go turn the alarm off. It was 7:55.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," I said. He only replied with a grunt. I laughed.

"So how are the fans taking our relationship announcement," He said as he closed his eyes and laid his head against the headboard.

"Some good, some bad. The expected, you know?" I said and he nodded.

A few minutes later I heard a knock at the door. When I went to stand up to get the door, Brendon grabbed my arm and pulled me back onto the bed, and started kissing me. For a minute I was kissing back, but whoever was at the door was still knocking so I pulled away. 

"Brendon, someone's at the door." He closed his eyes and groaned. 

"So?" he asked. "They'll go away soon. Just let me have an intimate moment with my girlfriend for like five more minutes." I blushed. I was about to give in, but then the knocking got louder.

"Go away!" Brendon yelled. 

"No can do," Dallon yelled from outside the apartment. 

Finally, Brendon let go of my hand and I headed to the door. When I opened it, Dallon, Kenny, and Dan were standing there. I invited them in and Brendon rolled his eyes.

"Wow, someone is sure happy this morning," Dan said. "Hey Brendon, you've got a little lipstick on your mouth." Brendon went wide-eyed and quickly wiped it off. 

 We all laughed and Brendon just glared at us. "Well anyway, why we're here. So, Kenny, Dallon, and I were going to go meet up with Tyler and Josh for breakfast and we were wondering if you guys wanted to come with us?"

"Yeah, I'm down. Not too sure if he is though." I said, pointing at Brendon. 

I walked over to Brendon and grabbed his hand, trying to pull him off the bed. After struggling for a good minute, I backed away and Kenny tried. Soon Brendon was on the floor and we all laughed. He looked up at me and frowned.

"Come on Bren. I want to meet Tyler and Josh. They are like my second and third idols." He tried to get up and failed.

"Who's your first?" He asked.

"Oh, it's obviously Dallon, Dan, or Kenny. It's honestly kind of a tie between the three." I laughed. He finally got up and softly punched me. He kissed me on the forehead and walked into the bathroom.

I turned to Kenny and Dallon and said, "This might take a while."

Brendon, Kenny, Dallon, Dan, and I all walked into the IHOP and looked for a guy with bright red hair. We finally found them sitting in a corner near the back. I was trying so hard to contain my excitement, but I wasn't doing too well. When we reached the table, they stood up and welcomed us.

"So you're Rose right?" Tyler said. I nodded excitedly.

Josh came up to me and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Rose." He smiled.

Then Jenna walked up from behind Tyler and hugged me. I was shocked. I stood there for a second and then I hugged back. We pulled apart and sat down.

I kept looking at Jenna like I knew her from somewhere but I couldn't quite place where it was. Then it hit me. Jenna Black. She was my best friend in elementary school until she had to move away. My eyes widened and everyone looked at me weird.

"Oh my god," I said shaking my head. It couldn't be her. When I went to school with her, her hair was a lot darker and she looked so different. 

"Hey, Rose are you okay?" Brendon shook me out of my trance. I blinked.

"Yeah. I think so." I said. I looked at Jenna and said, "Jenna Black. Oh my god, I can't believe it's you." She blinked and just looked at me. Then her eyes lit up and she almost fell out of her seat.

"OH MY GOD ITS YOU!!! NO WAY IT CAN'T BE! I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" she almost screamed.

Everyone at the table just stared at us, confused. "Oh, you guys are probably wondering what that was about..." I said.

Jenna said, "So uhh yea Rose and I used to be best friends in elementary school until I had to move away. I never thought that we would see each other again." She laughed. We continued to talk and then the waiter came to our table.

We all ordered and the Jenna asked, "So how's your family and Ally? Are you still in touch with her?" I nodded.

"Yeah actually. Ally is my best friend and is actually living with me right now. We could probably call her later, I'm sure she's asleep right now." I paused. "And for my family, uhh I don't really know how to put this in a good way so I'm just going to say it. My dad died of cancer when I was 13.."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I wish I could have been there for you.. I hope Ally was though." She said.

"Yeah, she was a big help." I smiled.

Finally, our food came out. I started to eat my food and then Josh asked, "So are you two like dating? Cause you guys would make a super cute couple."

Brendon and I laughed and nodded. "Rose actually posted a video on Instagram last night. You guys should go watch it."

After breakfast, Jenna and I decided to go to the mall. After telling Brendon what our plan was, we got into the car and headed to the mall.