Chapter 10

♡Rose♡

"Hey Ally, you wanna go grab lunch and see a movie before I leave to go on tour?" I asked her. My mom and my sister were back in Ohio and it was a week before I had to go on tour. Before they left though, Brendon and I had gone out to dinner with them. It was nice for them to get to know Brendon before I went across the country with him for who knows how long. 

"Uhh yea sure." She paused the TV and went to her room. A few minutes later, she walked back into the living room with her purse and her jacket. "Well if we're going to go, lets go!"

As we were walking into the cafe, a bunch of paparazzi came up to us and started asking us questions and taking pictures. 

"What's it like being part of Panic at the disco?"

"What's it like being a nobody and then suddenly famous?"

"Are you and Brendon dating?"

"How are you dealing with all the hate?"

Then I felt Ally's hand wrap around mine and she pulled me into the cafe. "So uh, guess you're actually pretty famous now." She laughed.

Suddenly I got a feeling like the room was spinning and I started seeing stars. The next thing I knew, I was on the floor and there was yelling. Everything went black.

When I woke up, I was in what looked like a hospital. I looked down at my arms and saw that there were needles in my arms. Then I looked over and saw that Brendon was sitting there with Ally. "Brendon? Ally?" they both jumped up and ran over to me.

"Oh my god! Rose What happened! You scared the living shit out of us!" Brendon said. "Was it the paparazzi?" I Nodded.

"What exactly happened?" I asked. "All I remember is walking into the cafe and being bombarded with questions and cameras."

"You passed out and hit your head pretty hard on the ground. I decided to take you to the hospital just in case of a concussion or something." Ally answered. "you've been out for a good couple of hours too."

"Geez, well I guess my crippling anxiety is back. Yay. Tour should be a blast!" I said, overexaggerating the last part. 

Pretty soon after I woke up, the doctor came in and prescribed me some medication to help with my anxiety. He also told me that I have a minor concussion and to be cautious. Ally had some errands that she had to run so Brendon was going to drive me home. 

When Brendon reached my apartment he looked at me and said, "Hey are you ok?" I nodded. "You really scared the shit out of me, I'd be devastated if anything happened to you." He said softly, reaching out and cupping my jaw.

"Everything is going to be okay on tour. I can promise you that, I swear I'm not going to let anything happen to you. Oh and hey before you leave," He paused, "I was wondering if you would want to go on like a date with me? Nothing really fancy just like a movie in the park tomorrow?" 

I blushed and said, "Sure. I would love that." I smiled and walked into my apartment.

Today was the day I was going on a date with Brendon. While I was sitting in the salon getting my hair touched up, I got a text from Brendon.

Brendon- Hey Rose, You ready for tonight?

Rose- Yeah! I can't wait :)

Brendon- Same. What are you doing right now?

Rose- I'm getting my hair done because it's the only time I'm going to be able to do it before we leave. 

Brendon- Oh that's cool. What are you doing to it then?