Chapter 8

♡Rose♡

Today was Tuesday, meaning it was band rehearsal day. I've tried to call it "band practice" so many times, but each time it comes out it just sounds so silly and immature. Brendon was supposed to be picking me up in less than an hour for rehearsals, and I was honestly excited to be able to play my guitar with a band. "Are you nervous about practicing with the band?" My sister asked me. 

"Honestly, it was nerve wracking the first couple of times, but now its not too bad." I replied. I had been terrified the first couple of sessions, thinking that they would discover I wasn't as good as they thought and would kick me out. 

"Hey Sweetie, do you want some breakfast before you leave? I'm already making pancakes for your sister and Ally." My mom asked.

Drawing my attention to her I said, "Uhh yeah sure. Brendon will be here to pick me up in about an hour, so I should have time." I stood up from the couch and made my way over to the table.

"I would really like to meet this Brendon guy. From the way you talk about him, he sounds like a nice guy." My mom said as I sat down to eat the pancakes.

"Yeah, he is. He'll be here soon, so you'll be able to meet him today." I said in between shoving bites of pancakes in my mouth.

After I finished eating, I heard the doorbell to my apartment ring and I got up to answer it. Standing there on the other side was the one and only Brendon Urie. "You're early! come in. I just have to go up to my room and grab my guitar and jacket." I said as I was walking up to my room. (A/N- Your guitar is the picture at the top)

☆Brendon☆

I walked into Rose's living room and I just stood there awkwardly. Rose's Sister got up and walked over to me and said hello. Then her mom came over to me. 

"So you're my daughter's idol and celebrity crush for like as long as I can remember. She talks about you a lot." I blushed. She had a crush on me? Oh well. It's just probably some fan crush.

"Uhh yeah. I guess that would be me." I smiled and let out an awkward laugh. They just sat there staring at me until Rose came down the stairs.

"You ready to go?" I said. She nodded. "It was so nice to meet the two of you. Hopefully we could get together for dinner or something before you guys go home." I said to them before leaving. 

We headed out of her apartment and went out to my car. "Do you think we could go get some coffee before we go to your house? I haven't had any yet this morning. and if i don't get any soon, I'm not gonna be such a happy camper." Rose said sounding really tired. 

"Yeah sure. The rest of the band will be jealous though."

She shrugged and said, "Well it's their fault for not coming with you to get me." We laughed.

♡Rose♡

We finally arrived at Brendon's house with our coffee. As soon as we walked into the studio we got bombarded with questions about why we got coffee and didn't get any for them. I pulled out a drink carrier from behind my back and gave it to them. 

"It was all my idea." Says Brendon.

"Liar! You said that you weren't going to get them anything because you've known them for like ever and they already owe you." We sounded like 5 year old's fighting.

"Yeah, but you said that it served them right for not coming with me to get you!" It was true.

"I couldn't just let them have nothing! I felt really bad. Just so you know, I paid for your guy's drinks." I said to Kenny, Dallon and Dan.