Chapter 21

♡Rose♡

After everyone played, all of the people from the bands did a little q and a.

One of the fans asked me how Brendon asked me out.

"Oh, well I was actually on our way back from the hospital." The audience laughed. "I had blacked out from an anxiety attack, and Brendon and Ally were there when I woke up. They said something like 'you scared the living shit out of us' and then Brendon drove me home, and as I was getting out of the car he asked if I wanted to go on a date to watch a movie in the park." The audience awwed and I laughed while looking at Brendon.

The q and a went on for another 2 hours and then we had lunch. After lunch, we got to meet more of our fans.

"OH MY GOD, I'M SO HUNGRY!" I screamed as we all walked to go get food. In the mall, which was right next to the festival. We had a very limited choice of, taco bell, in and out burger, McDonald's, and subway. Tyler josh and Jenna all decided to get taco bell. Dan and Ally went to get subway and Brendon and I got burgers.

We all walked over and sat at one of the tables. I had a hoodie on with the hood up, hoping that no one would recognize me. Brendon had on sunglasses and a hoodie and everyone else were disguised in their own way.

We were all sitting there eating, talking, and laughing when I heard an ear-piercing squeal coming from somewhere behind me. We all turned to look at what was making that horrible noise, and what we saw was a crowd of teenage girls. They all started running toward us and we all looked at each other in search of a plan.

"I say we make a run for it," Josh said. We all nodded and looked for a door. The only way out was being blocked by all the teenagers. The only other exit would have to be by running through the entire mall, down to the bottom floor, and out those doors.

We all jumped up and started to run toward the shops. The teenagers started to run faster and soon we were cornered in a little area of shops. One of the shops was hot topic. We ran into the store and ordered the people who worked there to close the door. They did as we said and we all looked at each other and sighed.

"Well, how are we gonna get out now?" Jenna asked and then added, "We have to be back to the festival by 1 and it's 12:30 right now."

I nodded and pulled out my phone. I thought about texting Dallon, Dan, or Kenny, but since they are famous too, they would have the same problem. I decided to text our manager/ bodyguard, Zack, to come and get us, but I doubted he would.

"Excuse me, is there another way out from in here?" I asked the young girl who was working at the counter. "Yes, but it's for employees only. Under no circumstances are we to let anyone back there. I'm sorry." Well, there goes that plan.

I looked over and Brendon who was texting on his phone and then I looked at Josh and Tyler who were doing the same. I looked over to my right to see Ally and Dan kissing.

About 20 minutes have passed and I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull my phone out and check it.

Zack: I just saw your message. I'm so sorry. I'm on my way right now. Where exactly are you in the mall?

Rose: hot-topic. Be careful, there is a ton of teenage girls in front of the doors. I don't know how you're gonna get to us.

Zack: don't worry about that. I'm almost there. Stay where you are.

"Hey, guys, Zack is on his way right now," I said to all of them.

They all smiled and Jenna said, "Thank god, I thought we were going to be trapped in here forever." I laughed.

About 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door and we all looked up to see Zack standing there. We all got up and ran to unlock the door. When we did Zack motioned us all out and he had gotten all the mall cops to make us a path to get out.

We eventually made it out of the mall and walked back to the Festival. When we got to our meet and greet tables there was a note that was asking me, Brendon, and Tyler to sing while josh plays the drums and I play the guitar.

"Do you guys want to?" I asked them. They all nodded. "Ok well then let's go!" I said as I started to run toward the stage. I didn't have my guitar with me but I suspected that they already had the drums and the guitars.

Once we made it to the stage, there were already a bunch of people sitting in the auditorium. We decided to sing half of, "I write sins not tragedies" and half of, "heavy dirty soul".

Once we got all of the equipment ready we went out on the stage and started to sing.

Oh, well imagine
As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor
And I can't help but to hear
No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words

"What a beautiful wedding
What a beautiful wedding, " says a bridesmaid to a waiter
"And, yes, but what a shame
What a shame the poor groom's bride is a whore."

I chime in with a
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality

Then all the lights went out and the music for I write sins started to change into the beginning of heavy dirty soul.

There's an infestation in my mind's imagination
I hope they choke on smoke cause I'm smoking them out the basement
This is not rap, this is not hip-hop
Just another attempt to make the voices stop
Rapping to prove nothing, just writing to say something
'Cause I wasn't the only one who wasn't rushing to say nothing
This doesn't mean I lost my dream
It's just right now I got a really crazy mind to clean

Gangsters don't cry
Therefore, therefore I'm
Mr. Misty-eye, therefore I'm

Can you save
Can you save my
Can you save my heavy dirty soul?
Can you save
Can you save my
Can you save my heavy dirty soul?
For me, for me, oh
Can you save my heavy dirty soul?
For me, for me, oh
Can you save my heavy dirty soul?

Then we ended the song and everyone cheered. I could feel the adrenalin running through me and I smiled. We all bowed and ran backstage, holding hands.