Chapter 20

♡Rose♡

Today was the first day of the festival. For the festival, we got to do a little meet and greet before we played. The first one was for me Brendon and the rest of the band. Then it went Josh, Tyler and Jenna, and other bands playing at the festival. Brendon and I walked up to our booth and I saw that there were shirts that had Panic! At The Disco written on them and there were also some posters. Brendon and I looked down at them all and saw that there were some sharpies sitting there. I looked at Brendon and then looked back at the sharpies. We each picked one up and started to sign stuff.

When we were about halfway through signing things, there was a person that spoke on the intercom. "Hello, and welcome to the California music festival!! We are so excited to have you here. Meet and greets will be starting in 10 minutes!"

The intercom shut off and I looked up at Brendon. "My hand Fucking hurts. How are you still signing stuff?!" I asked him. He just shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

"I guess I'm just so used to signing stuff." I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah well, I'm new to this." I sighed.

Eventually, the 10 minutes were up and the doors opened. A whole bunch of people started to run in and come up to the booths.

A girl came up to our booth and looked like she was about to cry. "Hi!" She said really excitedly.

"Hey! What's your name?" I asked.

"Oh, it's Olivia!"

Then Brandon said, "That's such a petty name!"

She blushed and said, "Rose, I have been watching videos of you since the very beginning, when you had a YouTube channel. And Brendon I have always loved your music. You have no idea how excited I was when you joined panic, Rose." She smiled.

"Thank you so much! You have no idea how much that means to me." I said.

"Me too," Brendon said as he hugged her.

"Would you like a picture?" I asked. She nodded. After we took the pictures she left and we continued to meet fans.

To be honest, I really didn't like being there. Most of the people that came were only there to meet Brendon and could care less about me. But the few people who were there to see both of us made me really happy.

After we finished with the meet and greet, we were going to play, and so were Josh and Tyler

"Yay. Now we've got to go perform Infront of thousands of people."

Brendon laughed and said, "That's what being a musician is all about!" I laughed and we all walked to where the stage was. We all stood behind the stage taking for about 10 minutes when a guy came by and said that they were going to be calling us on stage.

I walked out onto the stage and waved. Holy shit there were a lot of people. I walked over and stood in my place. After I came out, Brendon came out. He walked out and posed like a model and then walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and smiled while he walked over to his place.

After the show, I walked over to Brendon and whispered in his ear. "Wow, never seen you pose like that before."

He laughed, and said, "Well then maybe I'll have to show you some more sometime."