Not so normal day -3-

Galix POV: 

For some reason, I decide to take a midnight drive. I just needed to clear my helm. I felt weird, sick to be exact. I couldn't tell Ratchet because he is in no way shape or form ready to handle medical tools. I decide to go off rode into some mountains were I find dark, purple energon.
Dark energon. From there everything goes black. And the next thing I know, I'm face to face with my brother, Megatron. Luckily me and Buckethead look nothing alike. I don't want that ugly face. 

"Dear sister, you look sick." He says, pretending to be sympathetic.

I struggle to get up, but I'm held back by the cuffs on the medical table. 

"What the heck is wrong with you spark Megatronus?!"

"It's Megatron now."

"Good. You're not worthy of being named after a prime."

"Like your boyfriend?"

"They are not the same Mech!"

"Oh, but they are. It's the reason why he was even chosen to be a prime."

"Shut up, Megatron. Now let me go before a pound you into scrap!"
"You are not well Galaxy." 

"Galix!" 

"No matter. Knockout!" He calls.
I start to chip at the the cuffs as he looks away.

"Yes Lord Megatron?" A red and white, perfectly buffed Con say's.

"COME HERE SO I CAN SCRATCH UP YOUR FINISH!" I yell.

"EHGH! Lord Megatron, please!"

"You'll be fine Knockout. She's weak"
 Megatron walks out.

"Alright let's see what you know." He says as he grabs a cordial physic patch.

"Let me go now and your finish will be spared!"

"You really are Megatron's sister."
He plugs in the patch.

"At least tell me what is making me feel sick!"

"It's probably the dark energon in your twins spark keeping him alive."

"Dark energon?"

"Unicron?" He says, thinking I'm dumb.

"I know what it is! Why would he do such a foolish thing?" I ask.

"He's Megatron. He's cray cray."

"I know that. He's always been that way. Ugh, as the humans say, Baka." I slightly laugh.

The cuffs finally break.

"Wait wha-" I interrupt him, 'Knock him out' (XD) and run for a near exit.

Looks like we are near something humans call salt water and I jump just around the shore, making a huge wave.
When I get out of the liquid I call Bulk, Arcee, Bee and Ratchet, but they don't answer. I have no choice, but to call, Optimus...... 

"Or- Optimus?"
The comm-link statics for a second then I hear his deep, soothing voice.

"Galix?" He asks

"Eh, yeah, I-I need a bridge...."

"Were are you?" he asks

"Emmmm....."

"You don't know do you?"

"Nope....." 

"Let me bridge to your position."

"N-no you don't have to!"

"To late."

A portal opens and I see his red a blue finish nice and bright.

"Eh!"

"Come on you look sick."

 He picks me up like what the humans call bridle style and takes me back. Ratchet is on his feet and scans me looking for anything the Cons or the water could have done to me. His scanner turns red when it reaches my leg. Seems like they put a tracker in. In a few hours Ratchet gets it out and destroys it.  After all this action my body automatically goes into power down.

Optimus's POV: 

"How is she?"

"She's fine. She will be in power down for quite some time."

"Good." I sit down next to her and and think to myself ' She's so small....'

"Optimus." say Ratchet

I turn around "Yes?"

"Her twin is Megatron."

"Sadly yes."

"Then that is maybe what is making her feel dizzy."

"I do not fully understand."

"Twins share a split spark and they can feel when one has been killed. Maybe since that dark energon is keeping Megatron from dying-"

"She keep's feeling him die and awaken....."

"Precisely."

I look back at her and touch a digit on her small helm.

"She's burning Ratchet."

"I'll give her medicine."

He inserts the medicine and her temperature drops. It's later and I'm sitting on the floor now. My optics feel droopy so I lay my helm next to her servo and soon enough go into power down.

Miko POV:

It's Saturday so I get to sleep over at the bots place! I runs across the room to find my self crashing into a giant metal foot. It's Optimus! I slowly back away and realize that he's asleep and his head is on the medical bed. I climb up the latter to get a better view and he's next to Galix!! I SHIP THEM!!! So what do I do?! I snap a picture. And show it to the whole crew! Of course they all Awww at the sight, so we all decide to sneak around the corner to watch what happens next. We see that Galix opens her optics and jerks a little to the surprise of Prime laying his helm there on her bed. I get my phone out ready to take some snaps. Her hand is slowly going to his head, she hesitates a little, but then she rubs his head ever so gently. And we can all see a small smile coming from Optimus' face. 

"So. Cute." I say

"Sure is!" Exclaims Raff

"Yep." Awws Jack

I took about 7 ADORABLE pics. Get it? Because Opitmus has seven letters...... and seven is a prime number? Eh? EH?! 

Hope ya'll enjoyed! Honestly I just though of this on the top of my head. Bless ya'll! <3 -Sacuda