Long and stressful -9-

Galix POV: 

We just patched up this 'Con, called Starscream. Apparently was second in command to my brother. Stupid. Megatron will just kill him for betraying the Decepticon's.
Ratchet and I call the team in. We make a plan to hold the bridge, so Jack and Arcee could find Vector sigma to Optimus before it's too late. Jack and Acree now went to Cybertron. Our home...

"We made it through." Jack com-links and we all cheer. 

We then get a call from a Con. Saying that our report is late on the progress of the space bridge. 

"Scrap." I breathe out. 

"Maybe he won't recognize your voice, Galix." Bulkhead suggests.

"Maybe..." I press the button that connects the space bridge to Megatron's warship. 

"Everything is fine, nothing to worry about." I say, hoping he doesn't suspect anything.

"The next time that happens, I will come down there myself and pound some scrap into one of you." He growls, then disconnects.

"Jerk." 

":They are Decepticons Galix.:" Bee says. 

"True." I shrug. 

"Hey, before you joined the war how did you learn to fight? I mean you were a bookworm, and then you just show up fighting like a pro."  Bulkhead asks. 

"Before Megatron went twisted when he fought in Kaon, he trained me in our spare time." I partially lie. He was always twisted... 

":Oh.:" 

A ground bridge opens from behind us. And it's not from our team. Megatron.

"It looks like team Prime, is trying to get their precious Optimus back." We get our blades ready
"I would think you would want to sacrifice Optimus, for Orion. Sister." He smirks 

Ratchet POV (Short): 

Galix looks like she could explode right now. And we are all afraid she will...

"Shut your trap!" She tries to attack him before Bulkhead grabs her. "L-let me go!!" she kicks at him before he gets tired and lets go. 

 It looks like one of the battles of Kaon before we join in. Shortly after, he defeats all of us and we are all passed out. 

Galix POV: 

Brother, knocked us out. He hit us pretty hard. I landed near the space bridge. I think we were out for about five minutes. I slowly open my optics and see my worst fear. Orion, getting beaten up by Megatron. I was weak, but my anger took over. As I jump for Megatron, he goes farther than I expect. I open my optics from the impact ready to attack and I see Arcee fighting with me, busting Megatrons tailpipe. But we get pinned fast.

"The one you call Arcee-" he looks at her with the evilest face "She has the Matrix, correct?" 

We both say nothing, but struggle to get out of his giant servos. We look over to see Jack and Orion, being returned to Optimus. Megatron makes this priceless face of fear, making me struggle not to laugh. He throws us to the ground and makes a run for Optimus. Megatron makes a war cry before Optimus catches his blade between his hands.  (Freaking love this guy) 

"Megatron." His face mask covers his face and Megatron looks terrified "Be gone."

AND HE MAKES THIS AWESOME PUNCH THAT SENDS MEGATRON FLYING!!!
Arcee and I run to Optimus's side. He looks down at me and asks

"Galix, how did we arrive here?" He asks me

"Long and stressful story Optimus, long and stressful story." I smile.

We get ready to fight as Ratchet calls in Raf for a ground bridge. We all jump through and are back at base. Safe and sound. We all attack Optimus with a giant mettle hug then letting the humans though to hug him too. 

"Next time when you know you're going to lose your memory, TAKE ONE OF US WITH YOU!"
 I punch him a little hard in the shoulder (but not enough to do damage him) playfully.
"It won't happen again." He smiles at me and we all get back to work.

Alright, so I realize that I may have missed some parts of the episodes "Orion Pax" that could have been really good to the story. But that is in the past and I was at church camp so I was rushed to get this out. I will have awesome chapters coming out for y'all soon! ~Sacuda <3