President

(Y/F/P): Your favorite president 

Galix POV: 

The last few nights have been strange. I can't seem to shake the feeling of loneliness as I try to fall into recharge. Even more strange, I can't lay down on my back or on my tank. I need to lay on my side, and then curl up into a ball. It's cold, but I don't have the motivation to get up and change the thermostat. I wonder how Optimus is holding up. Is he feeling the same way as I do? If he is, maybe he would like to talk about it. Wouldn't hurt to see. Strangely enough, I do have the motivation to check on him and get up.

Walking through the hallway, I make sure not to wake anyone else up. If that's even possible. Bulkhead has loud snoring, so I'm sure they're already used to noise coming from these halls. I'm looking down, trying to avoid from stepping on any small innocent creatures that could easily be squished. Like a mouse. Not the best idea.

CLANK

I fall to the ground with a loud bang. Not comply falling on my back struts, just on my aft. I look up to see what I could have possibly crashed into. Making eye-contact with non other, than Optimus.

"Good morning." I say, smiling up at him.

"Morning?" He asks, helping me up.

"Yeah, I know. It's like 2 AM." I say.

"Oh really? I hadn't noticed." He smiles.

We stand there in awkward silence for minutes, until he breaks it.

"Why where you up?" He asks.

"Oh, I was checking on you. To see if you where feeling the way I was and if you wanted to talk..." I reply awkwardly. "What about you?"

"I was actually going to ask you the same thing." He says.

We both chuckle at our predicament and smile. Happy that neither of us are having unusual feelings.

"You want to discuss it over a movie?" I ask.

"Sure. What would you recommend?"

"101 Dalmatians."

~

We get comfortable laying on the ground, tanks down in his room. Not wanting to disturb anyone by using the main hangers loud computer. So instead we are using a datapad that is laid against the wall at an angle. He seems to enjoy it movie. Until he realizes they had fifteen puppies.

"Fifteen?!" He exclaims, confused.

"Well, yeah. I mean how do you think their ancestors became a mighty pack when they where still wild?"

"I don't know. I just didn't think they would have fifteen." He says, and for some reason blushing. I'm not sure why.

We continue watching it. The both of us relaxing and curling up as much as we can. I feel normal again. I could fall asleep right here on the floor with basically a space heater next to me. But then a though comes. When ever we become something new, there's a side effect. Take being a human for example. Before we changed, I as up to his hip. Now I'm to his waist. 

Hmm... I wonder...

Optimus POV:

Watching as Galix gets up and walks behind me, I ask myself,'What is she doing?' , and try to turn around, but--

"Don't move. Or try not to." She says.

I can tell she's planning to do something. She has a hint of mischief in her voice. She sits back down and picks up my helm so I can rest it on her tibulen.