A Dream, Or A Memory?

Galix POV:

After a week, Optimus and I have gotten used to staying away from each other during power down hours and not curling into a ball like some weirdos. I put on music every night. Helps me relax and some of it, I relate to. Some really reach out to home. Home...

How long had I been in stasis? After the war started, I lost track of the dates, but never really cared. Fight after fight after fight. What was the point in saving the dates? Occasionally Ultra Magnus would call in meetings, but I never went. That mech was, controlling, to say the least. Me nor Jackie really liked him. While the others went to the meetings, him and I would go kick some 'Con tail or take a trip to the bar. Although, we never got drunk. 

So tired... It's been a long week. No Decepticon activity. Nothing interesting. Once in a while I would go outside the base by myself. When I came back, Optimus would be waiting by the entrance for me because I didn't tell him where I was going. The last time, I felt like a hypocrite because I would tell him not go anywhere without a partner. But here's the thing, I feeling the team would be just fine without me. So, if I died, it wouldn't really matter. Nothing would change.

I climb into my berth. Covering myself with blankets to keep warm and sprawling myself out. Closing my optics and falling into a slumber. But then I get a weird feeling... A dream, but it doesn't feel like it. It's more like, a memory.

Where am I?
And why is it so cold?
Now warm?

I open my optics, to meet the face of my carrier. She's beautiful, just like I remember her. I look around, seeing a few other bots and two more familiar faces. Blurry, but I would know those devils anywhere. My Sire and brother. Sire tries to pick me up, but then there's a high pitched scream. Coming from me. I didn't want him to do that.

"Not yet Dear, she doesn't want to leave me right now." Carrier smiles down at me.

'Why would I ever want to leave you?'  I think to myself.

"Ann. Please put her down." Sire begs. Why? Did he ever truly love me...?

"Why?" She asks for me, looking up at him.

How old am I here?

"We're trying to break the connection Andromeda. That way when you go back to work and get stressed, her spark had already been used to you not being around. So her spark can become stronger." He tries to explain.

I must have been just born then. But what was he going on about? 

"Fine..." She whimpers, handing me off to him to gently put back into my incubator, and pushed off into another room by a nurse. Megatron is there. His armor much more peaceful looking. He looks peaceful himself. Just sleeping there, sucking on his digit.

There's a sharp pain in my chest. I can't breath. Tears streaming down my face and doctors coming from all different directions. I don't know any of these 'Bots. I just want my carrier, making my screams echo. Causing Megatron to wake up and scream with me. One grabs my arm and injects something into me. I black out a few moments later as someone bounces me.

I wake up with a start.

What the heck? Why am I just now remembering this? It all went so fast... Oh well, I have things to do.

I get up and walk down the hall. Hearing nothing from anyone's room. Strange. Did I wake up late? I make my way into the main hanger, where everyone is crowed around each other whispering.

"CAW CAW!! CAW CAW!!" I hear, making me jump from the sound and everyone goes quite.

"Miko?!" I exclaim.