Dreadwing -20-

Optimus POV: 

We get a call from Agent Fowler and he doesn't seem happy

"Prime, what in blazes are your people doing out here?! We had an agreement, not collateral damage!"

I look at him surprised and confused. 

"I am sorry Agent Fowler, but all Autobots are present and accounted for."

I turn a bit so he can see.

"Where is Galix?"  He questions. 

"She is currently in power down." Bulkhead replies. 

"Then explain why I'm receiving reports of two jumbo-sized bots mixing it up 20 miles outside of Omaha." 

"Decepticons?" Asks Ratchet. 

"There has been a lot of infighting lately. Megatron can't seem to keep his ranks in line." Comments Arcee. 

"Well, I'm just arriving on the scene.  Have a look." Fowler says, showing us a live image on what is happening,

"I don't know, paint job aside it can't be Skyquake. You and Optimus pounded him into the ground."

"Before Starscream yanked him back out as some kind of undead Terracon. The question still stands. Who's the dance partner?" Arcee questions. 

The camera zooms in on the other bot. 

"By the Allspark, it is one of ours!" Says Ratchet. 

"Wheeljack? OH, YEAH JACKY'S BACK?!" Yells Bulkhead excited 

"Who in the name of Primus is screaming?!" Loudly asks Galix walking overlooking completely annoyed "Wait did you say, Jacky.....?"  

"I don't care if Abraham Lincolns back! We have to contain this situation before we all wind up on the eleven O' clock news!" 

"Agent Fowler, there is no need to yell. It's just Jacky being Jacky." Galix says sleepily 
"Regardless. Autobots, roll out!" 

Galix POV: 

Of course, I take a NAP that ends up going to the next day. Jacky has seemed to find himself a new arch nemesis. We arrive at the scene, me at Optimus' side. Seems we are near a gas station. We get shot at immediately by the new Con.  Bulkhead shoots back and he takes cover. Bulkhead helps him up from previously getting shot down. We all look back and it seems like Bee and Arcee have taken over the fight. Annnd Agent Fowler decided to fly over the con. Thanks, man, thanks. He scans his aircraft and runs before taking off. 

"Oh no you don't," says Jacky getting ready to shoot

"JACKY NO!" Bulkhead and I yell, trying to warn him. 

It's too late. Jacky starts shooting at the con that was running right next to a gas dispenser and it explodes, letting the con get away. 

"Dreadwing rigged the place to blow." Says Jacky angrily. 

We walk over to him walk over to him. 

"Dreadwing?" Asks Bulkhead

"Actually, that was your handy work sparky." Says Arcee sassed. 

"It's called a gas station Jacky," I explain. 

"It's like and energon depot. Doesn't mix well with blaster fire" Finishes Bulkhead. 

"Huh. Well, our Con's getting away." Says Jacky turning away. but Optimus starts to walk over to where Wheeljack will get stopped. 

"Heh, Jacky...!" I try to warn him. To late... 

"Wheeljack, there are other considerations." Says Optimus serious. 

Oh, scrap he's in trouble... I facepalm. 

"While upon this world, you would do well to follow my lead." He finishes.

I walk over and stand beside both of them. "Jacky." I put a servo on his arm. For I am so SHORT! (IRL I am a potato...) "It was nice knowing you." I salute then smile at him. 

"Ha ha very funny," Jacky says sarcastically 

~Back at base~ 

Ratchet is currently patching up Jacky's shoulder from 'Dreadwings' blast. Jacky just wants to get back out there a destroy him. Understandable. 

"Ow! Take it easy, Doc. I need that arm." Jacky complains 

"Stay still and maybe you'll keep it." Sasses Ratchet, getting back to work. 

Jacky just rolls his optics "Look, Commander, apologizes for the fireworks. Won't happen again. But I tracked across 100 light years of space."  Jacky begins to explain. 

"I thought you were roaming the Galaxy, you know looking for Autobot refuges." 

I look up thinking someone wanted to say something to me. "Not you Galix." Jacky smiles. 

"Oh, sorry I wasn't really paying attention." 

He turns to focus back to Bulkhead "I was until I found one, a wrecker." 

Bulkhead and I get excited. 

"Who is it?!" I ask 

"Seaspray.." 

"Ha! How is old barnacle-butt?!" Asks Bulk 

"Not so good guys. Blown to bits actually..." Reply's Jacky with a sad expression. 

I back up against Optimus' leg, surprised by the information. "No..."

Optimus looks down and puts a servo on my shoulder to comfort me. I grab one of his digits. "Dreadwing." 

Jacky nods. "My flier, the Jackhammer, picked up his signal a couple of light years from Madeira.- *Ok, so I did write this part. Then it got deleted for some dumb reason. So I'm skipping Jacky's whole explanation. Sorry.* Some coincidence, huh?" Asks Jacky 

"I know of this Dreadwing." Says Optimus

I look up at him, a bit surprised. 

"He was the caption of a seeker armada, and, as such, like his twin Skyquake, fiercely loyal to the Decepticon cause. Dreadwing has no doubt traveled to Earth to pay his allegiance, to his one true master." 

I walk forward away from Optimus, and Jacky jumps up from where he was sitting.

"Hope he's enjoying the visit. It's going to be his last." Says Jacky angrily 

"Wheeljack, the planet in heavily inhabited. Any strike we made make against the Decepticons be carefully measured, as a team.  Lest we risk endangering the human population." Says Optimus.

(As if, there are millions of us. We're fine. Our population ain't going down anytime soon...) 

"Are you suggesting we sit back and do nothing?!" Asks Jacky obliviously unhappy. 

I sudden voice comes from beside us. Fowler. Great. MORE PEOPLE TO MAKE HIM MAD! 

"You! Loose cannon! Your cowboy antics almost blew our cover!" 

"Cover?" Asks Jacky. 

"Jacky, we're robots in disguise. You need anEarth-based vehicle mode outside of here." I explain 

"That space-ship you blew down? NOT Earth based! I had to jump through some big hoops, just to get it out of plain sight!" He turns to Optimus. "You need to keep a tighter leash on your people, Prime." Fowler Growls. 

That gets me and Jacky. 
"A tighter leash!?" We both exclaim "Let us clarify, tiny."

We walk over to him and I start to yell. "A leash is for a pet. I, and the rest of the team. Are. Not. Pets."  I growl. 

"And I am not one of Prime's people."  Spits Jacky angrily and starts to walk out.

Bulkhead asks for permission to go talk to Jacky and I start to calm down by walking back to Optimus, staying by his side. 

"So the new guy has a little problem with authority." Says Fowler with a tone of annoyance. 

I don't say anything, for fear I might blast him into thin air.

"Bulkhead, Wheeljack and Galix served together in the Wreckers, a combat unit that operated outside the normal chain of command." Explains Optimus. 

"Hmm, Black Ops."  Fowler groans. 

"They excepted missions no one else would. And many did not come." Says Optimus 

"Some of those missions just SEEMED dangerous and the warriors where wimps. And some, where life or death situations, where every step you make depends on your survival." I explain. 

"You? A wrecker?" Asks Fowler with a scoff. 

"I may be small, Agent Fowler. But I can kick 15 Vehicon tailpipes all at once. And if I wanted to, I could lead an army and fight against the Decepticons AND the Autobots. If I had the Equipment to do so I could track the Warship. Being a clerk at Iacon has its perks. Whispers: Also when you've been tortured all your life." I say. 

"What was that?" Ask Optimus, hearing me mutter something under my breath. 

"Nothing," I say in a small tone of annoyance. 

Arcee gives me a look, telling to calm down. I nod at her, receiving the message. 

"Apologizes Optimus, I got a little edgy there. Yesterday was tiring and I'm not really in the happiest... of moods...heh..."  I sigh. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks 

"No!" Everyone gives me a surprised look. "W-well, not yet. I just want more time before I tell you." I explain 

"Understood."