A New Announcement

Optimus POV:

After Galix and I drive out of the reception, she leads me away as everyone else goes to another part of the base where there is plenty of food and energon for our guests. Shifting back into our bot modes, I gently grab her small servo and kiss the back of it.

"What's wrong, my love?" I ask with a slightly worried expression.

"It's nothing dangerous, my prime." She smiles and moves to hug me.

"Oh? Well, in that case, tell me what is on your mind."

She pulls away slightly and grabs my servo, leading it to her tank and gently resting it there. I'm confused at first until I realize what she is about to say.

"I'm carrying our Sparkling." Galix smiles. Her dentas showing brightly as she waits for my reaction to the news.

I'm frozen for a moment before I pick her up and spin her around. Smiling one of the biggest smiles I've ever had. Ruthenium. She's with us now. I know she'll be safe. But for that, I need to make sure my Galaxy is. They truly are my universe. I hear her giggle and hold onto my cables a little tighter. After spinning her, I keep her off the ground and kiss her again.

"Are you sure?" I ask once more.

"Yes, yes. I checked with Ratchet only a few days ago." She giggles.

"This is wonderful news." I smile with her, refusing to let her down.

"Seems like you have finally found out." Ratchet chuckles with a smile as he walks up to us. "Good to the Orion in you come out today, Optimus."

"I agree with you, old friend," Galix says teasingly.

"Come on now, I'm not that old. I only let Optimus call me that because he's our leader."

"If you don't want me too--" I try to defend my actions.

"Nah ah ah. I've grown fond of it." Ratchet admits with a chuckle and scratches the back of his helm. "We should get back to the reception. Come on you two."

"One moment." Galix nods and lets him walk away before turning back to me. "Optimus. Should we announce this? Fowler and the rest of the army should know too. We don't have a choice anyway." She says.

I think for a while. No human would ever join the Decepticons and the rest of our team we have known for over ten millennia.

"If you are comfortable with doing so, then yes." I agree and nod.

She gives another smile and grabs my servo, leading me back to the main hanger.

Third Person POV:

"Everyone. Please welcome back, the Bride and Groom." Fowler announced on the microphone as Galix and Optimus walked in, every solider and bot giving them a round of applause.

"We have an announcement to make." Optimus states, putting his prime composure back together.

Everyone gives their attention to the new spark mates, the Autobots and Jacky give a worried look. They didn't know what the two could say.

"It's nothing to worry about. The only thing to be worried about is that it might get a little loud. My lovely new... in humans terms 'husband'... just found out today, but my old friends Ratchet and I have only known for a few days. I'm carrying a sparkling. Otherwise known on Earth, I'm pregnant." Galix reveals.

Suddenly there's an eruption of applause from all around the room. A high-pitched fury of screams coming from Miko after she had just put in the microphone her, Jack and Raf could sing.

The Autobots all run over and gather around the couple. Everyone giving a big group hug despite Optimus being a bit uncomfortable.

~The Next Day~

Galix POV:

I wake up with Opie's servo over my stomach as he spoons me with his ginormous body. He has a smile on his face. He's happy and content, purring even. I turn over, moving to where my faceplate is nuzzled into his cables and scratch behind his antini. He hums as I watch his optics come back online.

"Morning Opie." I smile and kiss his fin.

"Goodmorning Galix." He smiles and lightly stretches, not letting go of me, that is before the speakers come on in our room and we hear Ratchet's voice.

"Optimus. Galaxy. Get down here now." He says in a hurry.

We can hear everyone else run down the hall. Including Smokescreens annoying cheers. Thinking all of this is a game.

He and I exchange looks before quickly getting up and rushing ourselves to the main hanger. Raf had found somthing on the internet from searching to see if anyone had discovered us. Instead of one of us, he found something else. 

"What's happened?" I ask walking out, my armor was made back to the way it was before our wedding, but it's almost unnoticeably expanded. 

"Raf had found this picture on the web and suspected it was a commit." 

"Aww come on Ratchet. Called us out fo our rooms for that?" Smokey groans. 

"Not even close. It seems to be... Red energon." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello. This is Sue. I've been having a hard time with inspiration and will to write. I will continue. But you must be patient with me.