Heavenly -14-

Optimus POV: 

I start to regain consciousnesses. My helm feels wonderful for some reason. I smile and a light pur come from my intake, but then It stops.  I open my optics and I see Galix walking away. I didn't want that wonderful feeling to end. I'm barely able to grab her digit before she walks away. 

"Optimus?" She asks and turns back around. 

"Can you keep doing that?" I ask her hesitantly.

"Oh right, you must be sore."  She smiles and sits back down next to me.

I lay flat on my tank so she can massage my back-struts.  It feels... Heavenly. From the corner of my optic, I see WheelJack nudge her with his elbow. What's up with that? 

"So Prime, you were turned into a... Sparkling?" WheelJack asks me.

"Yes, it was a very strange predicament." I reply.

"Yes yes, thankfully that is all in the past.  It was very stressful taking care of two different Cyebertronian's in one body." Comments Ratchet.

"Yeah, you called Galix, Carrier and Ratchet, Sire." Laughs Bulkhead 

Oh, Primus... Why?! Sounds like WheelJack is laughing with him.

"Bulkhead!" Galix and Ratchet yell.

I get up slowly and sit up next to Galix.

"Optimus, you should walk around a little to let your system reboot." Suggests Ratchet.
"You're right." I nod and stretch. 

Galixs stands and moves in front of me.

Galix POV: 

Optimus starts to stand up obviously still very sore. He manages to stand, but when he tries to walk is when it all goes downhill. 

"Optimus, careful."  I say as he takes a step.

 I get ready to catch him just encase he falls.
 'He's huge Galix. You can't catch him.' I think to myself
 He takes another step and his hinges lock up.  

"O-optimus!" I yell as he tumbles towards me. I fall back after tripping over my own peds.

 I close my optics ready to be crushed by Optimus, but feel nothing.
I open my optics to see that Optimus is holding himself up above me. Obviously struggling. Jacky is probable fanboying back there.. Bulkhead and Ratchet helps him to his peds while I'm laying perfectly still. My face plate is probably light blue. Or dark... Jacky comes over to help me up. 

"You dead inside?" He whispers into my audio receptor with a grin.

"Shut up." I punch him then go over to help Optimus walk

~LE TIME SKIP!!~ (a week) 

Optimus has regained full rage of motion thankfully. None of us allowed him to leave the base during that time. Today will be the first time in a week he will transform and roll out. It will be just me and him, great.... I feel a little that he took Orion from me. But they're the same bot. Right? Right?! 

"You ready, Optimus?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"Okay, lets roll out." 

I transform and he does the same no problem. We drive out, and silence. 

"Everything feel normal?" I ask

"Yeah." 

"Bee and Bulkhead decided to go scout for any Iacon locator beacons. Do you think they will find anything?"

"There is a very low probability."  

We drive a few more miles before I unknowingly start to hum a song.

"What are you humming?" 

"What?" 

"You're humming a song." 

"Oh, I think it's called Immortals...."  

"Should I put it on my radio?" 

"I mean... If you want..."

You can listen to it. We are not going to sing it because well.... Primes don't party.

~Le time skip to end of song~

"Were not alone. We are in this battle together." He says.

We get a call from Ratchet 

"You two need to head back, there is something wrong with Bumblebee."  

We slam on our breaks 

"What is wrong?" I ask 

"Just get back." 

"Ratchet, send a ground bridge to our coordinates" Optimus commands.

Sorry, this is short. Bless y'all!! ~Sacuda<3