Allspark

Ratchet POV:

It's been two days since the M.E.C.H incident. Galix, has been in a coma-like state.

Luckily there has been no Decepticon action of any kind. Because of her current state, Optimus is not functional either. Ever since he brought her in, he hasn't left her side. He hasn't powered down, nor had any energon. So if there was an attack of any kind, he might not be as helpful as he usually would.

"Optimus. You know as much as I do, if she finds out that you haven't been taking care of yourself as much as you would if she was conscious, she will just be hard on herself and think that it was her fault." I tell him

"I suppose you're right old friend." He responds hoarsely.
"I will bring you energon. Afterwards, rest. I can set up a cot for you if would would like." I say
"Thank you Ratchet. That would be nice."

You're probably wondering why I'm asking if he wants a cot. Well, he didn't think that Galix would like being seen at her weakest point. He gave up his berth room so she would be more comfortable whenever she awakens. Once he got through the portal, with Galix in servo, I immediately scanned her. She got to base just in-time. The blade that was used to cause her harm, missed her spark by two Earth inches. So, it's very reasonable that she is in this mini coma. I just hope she WILL awaken.

~

I've set everything up. Optimus has had his fill and is in power down. Everything is calm and collected. And all that changed when I walk out of that room.

":Is she awake?:" Asks Bumblebee
"Is HE okay?" Asks Bulkhead
"Are her vitals stable?" Asks Arcee
"CALM DOWN!" I yell
They all stop talking, giving me a chance to speak.
"Optimus is fine. He's finally catching up on some sleep and has energon in his tanks. Galix on the other servo, -they lean closer waiting for an answer- she's still unresponsive, but her vital are finally stable." I finish

They slouch in disappointment, but straighten back up when I say she's stable.

"Thank Primus." Says Arcee
":Do you have an idea when she will wake up?:" Bumblebee asks
"I'm afraid not. The blade barely missed her spark and she lost a lot of energon in the process. I'm not sure when she will." I say sadly
"Do you think it will be anytime soon?" Bulkhead asks concerned
"I'm hoping." I reply

~Three days later~

She's still out. And that means Optimus is too.

Galix POV:

"And yeah. That's everything that has happened in my life so far." I say to the blue figure in-front of me
"That's wonderful my sparkling!" Carrier says
"Heh, yeah I guess..." I reply shyly
"So, tell me more on this Optimus~~~" She teases
"CARRIER!"
"Whaaat..?"
"Well... He was Orion."
"Oh yeah you told me that earlier."
"After that and before I got to know his as Optimus. I despised him. And now... He's like this innocent, precious little...."
"Human world kitten?"
"Yeeeaaaahhh~~"
"MmmHmm, yeah I once felt like that about your Sire."

I turn to her with wide optics.
"Well, that was before, he, ummm, you know."
"Yeah, Carrier, please don't compare Optimus with....him."
"Right, of course. Sorry."
"It's fine."
I pause.
"Ugh!! I want to hug you so bad!!" I whine
"I know sweetie, but if you do--"
"I'll join the Allspark, yeah..."
A bright light shines from behind me.
"I guess it's time for you to go." She says sadly
"Yeah. Love you Carrier!"
"I love you too Galaxy!" She calls out

~

I slowly open my optics. Why is it SO BRIGHT in hheeerrrreeee....?
I look around as much as my neck cables would allow. I don't recognize this room....

"Galix!" I hear before being squeezed half to death.
"ow...ow..."
"I apologize." They say and gently putting me back down and fixing the heat sheet that surrounds my body.

It takes a few seconds for me to concentrate on the figure and make out who it is.

"Optimus?" I ask hesitant
"Yes, yes it's me." He says quickly holding my servo with his digit close to his chassis.
"Where am I...?"
"Oh umm, my berth room. I didn't think you would like the others seeing like this."
"Heh, you know me well." I say smiling

The door opens.

"Hey Optimus, how are her- Oh good you're awake!" Ratchet exclaims in relief. Walking over to me.
"Yeah. How long have I been out?" I ask
"Five days." Reply's Optimus. In a much calmer tone, might I add.
"Yikes."
I try to sit up, but all I get is a wave of pain and no actual movement.
"Why--?"
"Your body is still in shock. Reasonable. I mean, the blade almost hit your spark." Ratchet explains
"So that's why--"
"That's why what?" Optimus asks
"Nothing. It doesn't matter." I say quickly
"It actually might, Galix. I need to know how you responded to the medicine I gave you in your IV." Ratchet says completely serious

I look at my arm and see the many wires. Great. They're going to think I'm crazy.

"I... I saw, and spoke to my carrier...." I pause to look at their faces. I was right. They think I'm crazy
"Galix, that's not possible. You would have died if you saw what you saw." Explains Ratchet
"I'm only saying what I saw. I would never lie about something like this. Why would you think I would even lie TO A DOCTOR?" I yell annoyed and unknowingly sitting up. Receiving another wave of pain.
"Galix, please calm down. Your spark rate is high." Optimus says in a calm tone, putting a servo on my shoulder and slowly pushing me down into my previous position.
I relax and shut my optics in frustration.
"Stress level rising. That's no good. It was high in the first place." Says Racthet, oh so matter-of-factly.
"Oh really? I hadn't notice." I reply sarcastically annoyed
"I'm going to add another kind of medicine to help with that." reply's Ratchet, walking out of my optics range.
"Galix."
I look over to Optimus.
"I'm not exactly sure what you saw. But, if you did see your carrier, giving you a choice to join the Allspark. What made you....stay?" He asks. The way he asked made me nervous. I take a moment to think.
"Well, I guess. It was you. I....need to make up for....everything that I have done or caused, to cause you harm." I reply, and feeling the need to cry, but don't have the energy to do so.
"You have nothing to fix. Not on your own at least. I'm not saying anything is your fault, just that you can't always feel like you're alone in the...well..."
"Galaxy?" I smile
That quickly vanishes as I feel another wave of pain.
"Apologies, Galix. I needed you distracted so it wouldn't hurt as much." Says Ratchet
"So that's where the random spasms came from...Huh..."
They both smile.
"Get some rest, and we will see you tomorrow." Says Ratchet, and Optimus nodding his helm, signaling he's leaving too.
"Alright. Night."
I close my optics and fall into a deep recharge.

Optimus POV:

"Please don't tell her that I--" Ratchet interrupts me
"Don't worry, Optimus. I got you." he teases as he points to the cot.
"Oh.."
He start manically laughing as he walks away.

SOOOOOOO. Yeah. MY LIFE HAS GOTTEN LESS STRESSED THIS FEELS AMAZING!!! *deeaaapp breath* So. Much. Better. Thank you all for the wonderful comments that lift up my day.
Love y'all! ~Sacuda Ro'meave <3