Siblings -6-

Galix POV: 

I get my blaster cannons out while Optimus has is blades.  Ratchet contacts us asking if we have seen any  sign of Unicron. He gets that answer pretty quick. Ratchet tells Optimus they are on their way. Optimus being Optimus refuses him to come. Now we are back to back (well more like back to leg) Fighting Unicrons copy's.

"Why didn't you let them come?!"  I blast a copy's head off.

"Because this is my battle." He stabs one and we move on to the next cliff.

"Is that why you left me back there when Megatron could have almost killed you?!" 

"Affirmative.

"Optimus ,I respect you and all (most of the time), but that was plain dumb. We all could have lost you to that buckethead." 

We get knocked off the cliff by a copy and sum-what struggle to get back up because it's pulverizing us. We fightback as much as we could before being pinned. And that is when back up showed, fighting off the copies that had held us down and now we are at our feet. Of course Optimus is not so happy about it and tells them to go back, including me. But finally Ratchet knocks some sense into him and he finally agrees. We reach a plateau of a mountain. A GIANT COPY of Unicron rumbles out of the earth, so big not even our cannons effect him. He only goes for Optimus. Behind the titan Bee and Bulkhead are shooting, but get swat away like bugs, while Acree and myself attack from the sides. We also get swatted.....  Optimus, shoots from the front, but Unicron swipes up a bunch of boulders and buries Opitmus alive. We all frantically run to save him, but are to slow. 

"I am this worlds past and its future. " He lifts his ped to squish Optimus.

"No!" I go into vehicle mode, but still to slow.

"And as of this moment, all prime are simply past." 

Suddenly the titan is shot down. Not knowing who did it we all stop in our tracks confused. When Megatron lands next to the rubble with Optimus inside. Optimus emerges from the rubble with Megatron holding his cannon to his helm. We all get ready to  fire when the unexpected happens. Megatron helps Optimus up and out. We all run over to him, me immediately putting myself between Optimus and my Physio twin.  When Megtron walks a little ways to the side.

"It is rather Ironic, considering our last encounter. If memory serves me right, you were desperately trying to extinguish my spark, Optimus." 

"That option is still very much in play." Optimus says, pushing me out of the way so he can get face to face with Megatron.

"I would expect nothing less."  He smirks.

"Did senpai not notice you Megatron?" I say with a smirk as they both look at me

"Uuuh..."

I gasp "Oh my Primus! He didn't!" I pretend to be sentimental. 

"And now you want to destroy his face because he rejected you. And you need Optimus to help you." I smile 

Everyone is just surprised on how Megatron has not trying to punch me yet. 

"Why would Megatron take OUR side?" Askes Ratchet slightly laughing about how I burned Megatron

"Because Megatrons pride will not allow anyon,  but himself to rule this planet." Reply's Optimus.

"You know me all too well, Optimus."

"You lead and army of cons'. Why come to us?" Bulkhead asks

"Because this particular endeavor requires something out of my reach."

He puts a servo on Optimus's shoulder

"The power of a prime."

I push him away from Optimus.

"So we don't need you." I tell him not happy for even trying to show is bucket head face.

"Actually, you do. Optimus maybe the only one who can defeat Unicron, but I am the only one who can guide you. His life blood runs though me. Only I can hear his thoughts and anticipate his movements. Our past alliance Optimus, Autobot, Decepticon, not longer matter. Not while Unicron lives."

 He tries to put his servo back, but I kick him to the ground. And It seems like Ratchet agrees with me. 

~HUGE TIME SKIP~ 

Hi! Sorry I'm way to tried to write anymore. It's time for me to roll out. ~Sacuda Ro'meave

(710 words)