Promise Me

Galix's POV: (Play when I say)

My optics flutter open as I wake from my power down, but stay lying down, looking up at the ceiling. Did that really happen? Am I.....dating Optimus Prime...? Or was that a dream? An extremely life-like dream where I actually felt happy. Now that I think about it. I am happy. Right now I'm extremely happy! I need to find out if that was real.
I get off of the medical berth and look around. Optimus seems to be awake. He's out of berth.
...
HE SHOULD BE IN BERTH. HE ALMOST DIED.
I walk over to him to see what's going through his mind. He should be resting. But you know what? This isn't the first time he's done this. And I have done it too. So I guess.... it's fine.

"Optimus?"

"Morning Galix." He smiles, leans down, and kisses me on the cheek.

Well now I know it wasn't a dream.

"Morning." I say, giving him one too.
"Is anyone else awake?" I ask

"No. I hope you do realize that we are almost always the first ones up."

"True. Any Decepticon activity?" I ask

"None so far." He reply's

"I guess they though sending an impostor for the second time would work."

"Seems so."

"But, there is one good thing that came out of that predicament." I smile

"Oh?" He says in a smooth voice that could melt your spark.

I giggle in response and kiss his fin.

"I guess today we could just, relax." I say

"Indeed. But, there is something I've been wanting to show you." He says

"Oh really?"

"Indeed. Come." He says, walking down the hallway. I wonder what he wants to show me.

Optimus POV:

The humans did me a favor and finished her room. Fowler said it was the least he could do. We walk to the door.

"Wait, was this always here?" She asks

"No. I had it made. For You." I reply

(Play song now)
She looks up at me with an amazed expression on her face.
I slide open the door and reveal to her the room. Turning on the 'small' radio next to the entrance. A berth in a corner of the room corner with a small drawer beside it. A small desk against the wall. And for memories, the bassinet she used when I was a sparkling. A few other things too. Including a small holding place for her daggers. She gasps in surprise, turns and jumps up. Hugging me by the cables.

"Thank you!" She exclaims, ecstatic.

I hold onto her by waist and rest my helm on hers. This feels so good. Just to have her in my arms. She let's go, slides down and goes to flop onto her new berth.

"So comfortable!" She smiles

"I'm glad."

She walks over to the bassinet.

"Dawww.... I remember this. You where so small and adorable..." She coos.

My face plate heats up slightly. I wonder what happened during those times. They never told me the full story. Although, I do remember the times I was in control of the sparkling.
It was when I woke up in her arms and she wouldn't let me go. Even in her sleep she's strong. And when she came back to base. Leaking because Starscream struck her with his freakishly sharp fingers. The last thing I recall, after that whole mess,  is when I woke up and she was in my arms. At that time I probably should have gotten up and left her to rest, but I didn't want to. Also I was incredibly sore. And finally, she walks over to her hanging daggers.