Dreadwing Part 2 -21-

Optimus POV: 

"Understood," I say to Galix, after her small freak-out. I wonder what happened. She never kept anything from me as Orion. Or, did she? Has that scar always been there? Hmm... My thoughts get interrupted.

"I should go check on the 'loose cannon'. He might have exploded," Galix grumbles, giving Agent Fowler a dirty look. 

"I'll come with you." I say.

"No need, Optimus. I don't want you to get the wrong idea." She says.

"About?" I ask.

"It's just Jacky has a temper and says things he does mean, but doesn't really mean it." She explains. We all give her a confused look."It's complicated. He's like a brother to me so I get him more or less."  

":Did you and Megatron ever have that connection?:" Bumblebee asks. Maybe at the wrong time.

"No. Not then, not now, not EVER! I don't even consider him my brother. Sometimes I wish I never knew him!" She yells angrily.

"He wasn't always like this, Galix, remember?" I remind her

"No, I don't. I honestly don't."  She replies, completely serious.

 I don't understand. I assumed she would be grieving about him more than me. What happened in the time that she just, disappeared? Back on Cybertron. 

"I'll go check on them now." She states, walking away. 

"I've never seen one of your troops yell at you." Says Agent Fowler.

"Usually he gets yelled at by Ratchet or Galix if they think the decision he made is foolish and could have killed him," explains Arcee

"I see. I would have done the same." He Jokes 

Galix POV: 

I go to the elevator completely annoyed. The doors shut and I break down. Leaning against the wall with my servos over my faceplate. "Calm down, Galix. Don't. Breaking. Anything.  All you got to do is check on the mechs and not yell." I say to myself I press the button to go up. As the elevator goes up, I compose myself, back to the I should be. Not a depressing drama queen. I seriously can't be emotional during this war. I just need to get Optimus back home and safe. It's my fault he's here in the first place. The door opens and I see nothing. Just the night sky and some jet smoke. Great. I go back down into the main room and head straight to the computer. 
"You two are in so dead," I growl. 

"Who's dead?" Asks Ratchet, coming up from behind me. 

"Jacky and Bulk when I get my servos on them!" 

"What happened?" He asks

"I don't know. But all I know is that Jacky will get what he want's one way or another. That's how wreckers work. We will NEVER give up. He's after Dreadwing and it seems he has got Bulkhead to help him." I explain 

"Here, I can get their coordinates faster." He says, nudging me out of the way.

"Thanks." 

He opens the ground bridge right next to the Jackhammer, according to the coordinates. Optimus come overs to me and explain what I'm about to do. He doesn't seem happy about it Jacky doing exactly what he told him not to. So he joins me. We walk through the bridge with our cannons out and he has his mask on as a preparation. Luckily, we see no one. 

"Looks like they have left the area," I say.

"Seems like it." Optimus reply's 

I look around to see black ash, north from the Jackhammer. "Optimus, ash." I point. He nods and we start to walk through the forest.

"Galix, this question might be personal." 

"Do I have a choice not to tell you?" I ask 

"Of course." 

"Then proceed." 

"What happened in the time you were gone?" 

My mind freezes and I go into a flash-back.

~"
You will not be going outside, you will not talk to anyone and you will especially not be going to school." Says Sire 

"But Sire, how will I--?" 

"You are never leaving here as long as my spark beats and by that time you will be much too old to go back. You will be a low life."

"B-but..." 

"NO ARGUMENTS!" He slaps me and I fall to the ground. I look up and he's just staring at me. I'm crying, because of him...  It wasn't my fault Carrier is gone... Right? He walks away from me, with a stone spark.
~