Whole again -15-

Galix POV: 
(We got the spark extractor the week Optimus was recovering) 

Ratchet scans Bee.

"You can fix Bee, can't you?" Asks Raf worried.

"Bee was hit pretty hard. The stun blast may have fried his T-Cog." Replies Ratchet.

"Is that like a T-Bone?" Miko asks.

"Not exactly. It's the organ that allowing us to scan vehicles  and transform." Explains Arcee.

"By the Allspark. Bumblebees T-cog isn't damaged, it's missing." Exclaims Ratchet.

We all give a surprised look.

"But the Decepticons transform too. Why would they steal that?" Jack points out.

"Megatron my be know to raise zombies, but he's no ghoul." Says Ratchet.

"If Megatron wasn't behind this, then who was?" asks Raff.

"The ones who cannibalized Breakdown." says Bulk.

"And tried to gut me." Continues Arcee.

"Mech." Finishes Ratchet "And it would appear their knowledge of Cybertronian biotech has grown more sophisticated." 

I'm here looking confused, having no idea what anyone is talking about.

"Why would they want Bumblebee part?" asks Raff .

":We need to get it back.:" Bee gets up, but Optimus stops him.

"Bumblebee, please. You are not presently equipped to handle this." 

":You don't know how it feels to lose something like this Optimus.:" Says Bee defencivly. 

"You are mistaken, my friend. I do know what it's like to lose a vital part of oneself." And as a result, I know the value of putting one's faith in the strength of those around you. We vow to do anything in our power to make you whole again." Optimus says. 

(Fatherly wisdom right there. So cute.... <3) 

"And if not Ratchet can just make you a now cog thing." 

I face palm then Bee wails in frustration.

"Biotech Miko, a T-cog is not something you can make." I say. 

"Don't you think I would have replace Bumblebees voice box by now?" Comments Ratchet.

":I'm a useless to this team.:" says Bee

"You're not useless!" Yells Raff 

"Alright alirght, I say non of of transform until Bee gets his cog back." proposes Bulkhead.

"Your sparks in the right place, Bulkhead. But I don't think right now is the time to be limiting ourselves." Says Arcee.

"Not with Megatron potentially seeking other dooms day devices. And I fear, not while mech uses Bumblebees T-cog for their own sinister purpose." 

"Yeah, now can someone explain to me what Mech is?!" I yell in frustration.

~End of explanation~ 

"Yikes... Humans can be scary." I look at the kids "Hope you guys don't turn out like that."

"We won't." They promise .  

~Le time skip~ 

Optimus and Bulk are looking for Bee's T-cog at Mech base. While the rest of us are doing our own thing. Raf and Miko are playing a CAR game.  Arcee and Jack are going out for a drive. Me and Bee are just waiting for a report from Optimus. Until Bumblebee gets up and starts to annoy Ratchet. 

"For Primus sake. Can someone keep him distracted so I can get some work done?!"

Great, he has triggered Ratchet......  Raff calls us over to see if he wants to play a video game. Great, just what we needed. We walk over and Bee sighs. 

"Oh, bad call..." Says Miko.

"Sorry..." Apologizes Raff

"No problem, that games lame. How 'bout some TV?" Miko offers. 

Finally, something that won't make him sad! Or so I thought......

"You have got to be kidding me...." I give Arcee and Jack the stink eye then go over to catch up to Bee.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

":A walk!:" He reply's, obviously mad.

"Bee, you can't go for a walk. We're robots in disguise... If we get spotted we could be in big trouble." I say calmly as possible  

":Ugh....You're right.... But you don't know how it feels-:"

"I lost someone I cared about, (whisperers: Almost twice...)  lost my brother to his own mind and lost someone I considered Sire."

":........:"

I walk away to let him think. 

~TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME Skip to tomorrow ~  (It's Galix, Bulk and Bee.)

"Bulkhead! We got a beacon." 

He walks over with Bee following.

"I'll alert the others." Says Bulkhead.

":Hey, I can come!:" 

"Bee, Optimus said you can't leave here until we get your T-cog." I say.

"What are you trying to prove Bee?" Asks Bulkhead.

":That I can do stuff even with out my T-cog.:"

Me and Bulkhead look at each other and sigh 

Hope y'all enjoyed, new chapter coming soon! ~Sacuda<3