Back to normal

Galix POV : (Yeah the video above is just....yeah.... XD)

As soon as I am through with Optimus, I have many cannons pointed at me. WHY?! I didn't do- oh, well, I kind stole their leader and kept in captive for about 3 days.... I guess it's reasonable. 

"Give him over and no one will get hurt." Says a big green one. 
"I don't want to hurt anyone..." I say in Cybertronian.

 Oddly enough I know what they are saying, but I can't speak it. I must know them then. I slowly approach him with Optimus and in a way hand him over. Afterwards, swiftly move away from them. Throwing my daggers into the ground. 

"Woah easy!" Arcee says.
 I remember her. She came with Optimus when we took him aboard the warship. 

"I'm sorry. If you want, you can cuff me..."  I say trying to make them comfortable. 
"That won't be necessary." Optimus confirms and signals them to lower their cannons. 
They all do so, but are still on edge. I wish I could remember. I know, I know them. It's a feeling of safety that tells me so.  
"Why are your eyes purple? Did you get injected with dark energon?" I voice ask me from below. I look down to see a human with pink. In a way, reminding me of Arcee. 
"No, I believe not, just anger." I reply. She turns her helm to the side. "Oh that's right, English."  
I walk over the the computer and research on the language. learning everything I can. Of course someone is watching me from behind. 

~Le time skip~ 

I HAVE LEARNED! I HAS THE POWER OF ENGLISH!! 
I walk back over to the girl. 
"I believe not. I think it was just my anger." I say 
"Anger, eh? About? If you don't mind me asking." 
I sit and stretch out a servo to her. She jumps on and I bring her close to my face. 
"You may have already found him, but one day. You will find someone you will always want to be with and protect. Once their life is in danger or, well, gone, you will do anything to avenge them. Even if you know it's wrong." I explain in a sad tone 
"How did you know this was the real Optimus?" She asks 
"I just, had a feeling something was wrong. Honestly I felt it before he ended up like this and I should have listened to myself." I look over at him and with an all to familiar paint job, Ratchet. Primus, it's so nice to know he's safe. Looks like he's tending to Optimus' wounds.
"I think I have something to help you with your memory." She says. I look at her, hoping she's right. 
"Here." she lifts up a small electrical divide, showing pictures of me and Optimus.
A few of them where me rubbing his helm while I was sitting on a medical berth. Others where a bit more confusing. He was a sparkling and I was holding him in a heat sheet. And some where him looking up at me while he was apparently in 'adult' mode. All these pictures make me smile and I sorta remember them.  
"Thanks." I say, probably smiling one of the the biggest smiles I have ever smiled. 

~TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME SKIP. To a week later~ 

Optimus POV: 

Galix has regained almost all of her memory. I feel bad that we can't just go to Vector Sigma and download all of her memory's. Heh, when she remembered that little incident she was not happy with me. She was yelling at me screaming- "You think I needed help with MY war and you went to fight a DARK ENERGON powered MANIAC?!" Of course everyone was confused, well, except Arcee. Besides the point, she was to angry with me to realize she almost spat everything out before Acree covered her intake. Present day, her optics are more blue than purple. I suppose her optics are returning back to normal as her memory returns. Anyways, it's morning and Galix has just woken from a power down and is walking over to me as she stretches. 

"Morning Optimus. How are you doing?" She asks
"I'm doing fine. And you?"
"The same as always!" She says cheery
"Glad you are." I smile
She looks at my side. Seeing the weld marks.
"Galix, it wasn't your fault." I remind her
"I know, I know. It's just the way I was raised. Back then, everything was my fault. Carrier, when Megatron lost a battle, when SIRE diapered. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM! But, I don't care." She yells. Looking very stressed.  
"Galix, shhhhh. " I say rubbing her back struts. It seems to calm her down and she leans against me.
"uuuuugggghhhhh......" she groans "My family is insane, I'm not even sane!"
"Galix. You are one of the sanest femmes I know. Maybe even more sane than myself." I say
"Hmm, like fighting a dark energon powered bucket head?" She asks sarcastically, looking at me with a straight face.
"You are never going to let that down are you?" I ask her
"Nope." She says then smiles. "Next time, promise me you will at least bring me with you."
"Promise." I say
We smile and she hugs me, afterwards her optics turn back to normal.
"Have I ever told you, you have the most beautiful optics?" I ask
"No....." she blushes a dark shade of blue. Gosh she's adorable. 
"Well, you should know." I say.

This chapter is shorter than others, but I hope you enjoyed! ~Sacuda Ro'meave <3