Tiny Prime -11-

Galix POV: 

So Ratchet, Optimus, Megatron and myself have known each other since we were sparklings right?
Well...... Let's just say.........literately........blast from the past.......  
Optimus and I are fighting some Decepticon's in a mine and there is a huge dark blue blast coming from were Optimus was fighting Vehicons. So I run over there to see nothing. Because I was not looking down...... 

"Galix!" I hear a squeaky voice coming from below me.

"Optimus...?" I look down to see Optimus as a mini leade.

"It wa- H-hi! My name is Optwmus Pwim..!" He says cheerfully

"Scrap......"

There's another exposition, luckily not dark blue. So, I contact Ratchet to send a ground bridge to my position. I do a front flip with Optimus in my arms just before we get blasted by a Vehicon. Hiding him from the blast that could have hit us and we land safely into the base.

"Where is Optimus?!" Asks Bulkhead worried.

I open my arms to reveal the tiny Prime and everyone just looks at him with wide optics.

"What happened?" asks Ratchet very serious. 

"Some kind of energon blast hit him and I guess.... and it turned him into a sparkling...?"

"We need him back to normal, and fast. Bring him over to the medical bed." Ratchet says.

"Alright." 

"Shots?!" exclaims the small sparkling worryingly.

"It won't hurt sweetie..." I promise him as I set him down

"C-can Carrier hold me...?" He asks as he looks up at me with those adorable optics
We all look at him shocked as I put him in my lap.

":He thinks your his carrier...?:" Asks Bumblebee

"She was the first 'bot he saw when he became a sparkling." continues Arcee.

"That's what you get for saving him I guess," adds Bulkhead

We all look at him. With a 'Seriously?' look.

"In a good way!" He saves himself

"How did I get here?" Asks Optimus and we all look at him.

"Optimus is that you...?"

"Certainwy why wouwd I no-" He looks up at me with a worried and annoyed look. "Am I a sparkwing?"

"Yeah...." We all reply 

"Rawit, get a s-sam sample." 

"Of course." He nods.

 Ratchet takes energon from Optimus just before Sparkling mode comes back
Proximity sensor beeps and Agent Fowler enters

"Prime, we need a repo-" He sees us all gathered together "What is going on, and where is Prime?" 

Optimus jumps down and runs over to him 

"Hawo!" He says

"What happened?" He asks wide-eyed

I pick Optimus up. 

"He and I were invading a Decepticon mine and we split up to destroy them. After a few minutes there was a dark blue blast were he was fighting, so I ran over and BAM! He was sparkling." I explain

"Wow."  

"Ratchet is working on a cure right now so we can get him back to his normal self." I tickle his tummy.

"So, do you know how to take care of a baby?" 

"Baby?"

"Is he not a baby?"

We all look at him confused

"He is a baby, bots."

":No he is not, he's a sparkling:"

We all agree

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND BLEEPS!!" Yells Fowler.

Optimus yawns and curls up against me, putting his digit into his intake. 

"Fowler, please keep it down." Suggest Arcee.

"Right right." He calms down with a wave of his hand. 

I start to bounce him lightly as he closes his optics, drifting into power down.

"Aww, he's so cute." Says Bulkhead

"He's not cute. He's our leader." Says Ratchet not even turning toward us.

"Ratchet." I go over to him "Would Optimus fall asleep in my arms if he was grown?"

He looks down at him "No...."

"He switches from Sparkling to Optimus. He's still our leader half the time, but when he is in this mode, we need to treat him like a sparkling."

"You're right...." He puts two of his digits on the edge on his helm as if he had a nose.

Optimus turns towards my chest while he is asleep, seems like he is cold.

"Ratchet, do you have a blanket?" I ask

"Surprisingly, yeah." He hands me the sheet and I rap the tiny prime inside and he hides his face into my chest.

"Very cute. Well, it looks like I have gotten the information Uncle Sam needs."

"Looks like it." Comments Ratchet getting back to work

After about 3 hours Optimus wakes up from his nap and is in Adult mode, while I'm in power down, so he is stuck...

Optimus POV: 

"Gawix!" 

I hate that I can't speak normally. I'm stuck in a blanket in Galix's arms and I can't get out. If I know Galix, she will be deep into power down. Great...  

"Rawchew!" 

He turns around

"Optimus, is that you?!" 

"Yes, could you help me out?"

He comes over to us

"If I get shot, it's your fault." He warns, takes me out of her arms, unraveling and setting me down.

"Knockout, there was a grenade that had some kiwd of gas and it twurned me into a spawkling."

"That's good to know."

Fowler is back.

"Prime, you back with us?"

"Yes, Awent Fowler." I can tell he is trying not to laugh.

"Yes well, hope we get you back to normal soon."

He laughs and I start to fade, the sparkling starting to take over.

Ratchet POV:  

Agent Fowler is laughing at the sight that such a tiny thing, could be a leader. Looks like sparkling Prime doesn't like that he's being laughed at... He starts to cry... And it looks like Galix won't tolerate that...

She jumps up from her power down position and immediately has her cannons out

"Who. Made. Him. CRY?!?!?" 
She doesn't look happy......
"I-It was me... I laughed at adult Prime just before Baby prime came in...." Fowler explains himself
"Oh, I thought someone hurt him. You're safe." She puts her cannons away and picks him up
"Oh, you're fine." She tickles him and he starts to laugh "Are you hungry?" 
"Yaws!" 
"I'll go get some energon." She sets him down "Stay with Ratchet and Agent Fowler." She walks off to the supply room to get energon. 

Hope Y'all enjoyed! I will write the next chapter soon! ~Sacuda <3