Chapter 22

Owen

The moment Gabe had announce the game of Never Have I Ever I could tell that the little bird among us was nervous, although she did a good job of hiding it, I still took notice. When Axel and I had assured her everything was alright we went about the game, I was quickly learning that our Ms. Sorenson was far more intriguing than I first thought. I Hadn't missed the look she got when Brandon called out his twin, she had gone pale as a ghost and started to shake and hyperventilate, she calmed herself but the look on her face as she took the shot spoke volumes.

 When I questioned her she immediately turned to the chosen safe word and asked that we change games, the way her eyes met mine and pleaded with a sort of broken despair, I feared whatever she had to go through. Her mood quickly changed to what I could guess was excitement since her whole body seemed to vibrate a moment, I was silently stunned when she said she wanted to play twister and I internally willed the game to burn in Gabe's hands, I had a feeling this was going to be a different game all together. 

                                                     Axel

Sang was everything any of us could ever hope for, I was not the only one surprised every time she lifted the glass to her lips, I wanted to know everything I could about her. I liked the way she smiled and laughed with our teams, the way she didn't push the Academy subject like many did, probably from the fact our boss was her adoptive uncle, which was going to take some getting used to.

 The way that she had reacted to what Brandon had said made me uncharacteristically want to both punch my brother for causing her any form of pain and comfort the frightened little bird, the latter was the obvious better choice. I didn't have to calm her in any way though since Gabriel pulled out a game of Twister and Sang spouted off she would love to play, I cleared my throat slightly as many others coughed in reaction to her words. The poor little bird had no clue to our minds heading into the gutter, or if she did she didn't show it. This sleepover was about to get very interesting, more so than to already was.

                                                  Victor

I was so stuck on the idea of how Sang who I was now calling my Princess had said she had made her own firewall and then called me her Prince that I almost hadn't heard what Brandon had said. I cued back in when I heard the word 'virginity' thrown out and held my breath a moment, I wasn't sure if I wanted Sang to know I was a virgin, that would be extremely awkward. I breathed a sigh of relief at the 'inanimate object' part and held back a chuckle as Corey went from pale to bright red and back again as he grumbled but took the shot, there was a story I did not want to know the details to.

 I was trying to think of something that could make the guys do a shot when I saw Sang's hand shoot out down her shot and slam the glass back down, she was shaking so much I didn't know what to think. The moment I registered that what Brandon said applied to this one shot my blood turned cold, it went glacial when I saw the look on her face and how she used the safe word, what had happened to my poor little Princess. I wanted to make everything better but all the money in the world couldn't fix every problem someone had, I didn't worry to much when she suddenly beamed at Gabe. I was so happy she was smiling again that I hadn't realized I tuned out to what she had said to him and when I saw what Gabe was holding I started to choke on the breath I sucked in. Sang wanted to play Twister, and I had a feeling our teams were in trouble.