Chapter 68

Owen

So this was Devin Knocks. I was staring at the very man that had done so much to the bird we all loved and knowing I was powerless to help her or my team members now did not bring any comfort. I took note that he limped just as Sang said he would, his left leg weak from the bullet she had fired years ago. This man was evil, he brought death and pain and we were unable to fight back with our bindings if and when he chose to strike. Our lives were hanging by the threads of this Devil's temper and we were treading dangerously on that line. 

                                                     Axel

We needed to find a way out of here quickly. The situation was dangerous at best where he sat now but it could turn deadly in a second. The man before us was a ruthless murderer, and once he got what he wanted we would all be dead. I could only hope that Raven wouldn't go crazy Russian and anger him even more than he obviously was already.

                                                  Sean

Not good. We were in a dark room with a man that did not care if we lived or died, and I was fairly certain I could see a blood stain on the ground beside me. We were in big trouble and if what trigger happy kidnapper guy said was true so was Pookie, I only hoped she stayed safe until we could figure this out.

                                                 North

I wanted to kill him. This b***tard standing there needed to die for what he did to Sang Baby and my brothers. I fought against my ties as much as I could but it wasn't any use, we were at the mercy of the merciless monster and there wasn't anything we could do.

                                               Silas

I tried to help North calm down so he wouldn't make things worse but it wasn't working much considering the curses he spewed at the Devil guy. I could see the darkness in this man, I knew he would not hesitate to kill us and make each moment of our deaths slow and painful. We needed a way out but with him and the Stitch hacker so close we couldn't work up a plan of escape. I really hoped that Aggele mou was having much better luck than us, that at least she was alright in all of this mess.

                                                  Kota

I counted softly to myself, trying to stay calm and clear my head even if the deadly man before us was sneering at all of us. Even though he said Sang was headed to her death, I hoped she would be smart and figure this out, send us all some backup. I just didn't want to think of these men getting their hands on her, what they would do if they got the chance....

                                                 Gabe

We were royally f***ed. Totally screwed without any f***ing help or hope of a way out of this h*ll hole. The room we were in was dark and reeked of drugs and death, lots of death. I don't think anyone sane could look at this Devil guy and think, 'well he seems nice and probably won't kill us', not a f***ing chance in h*ll. We were all going to die down here and then he was going to find Trouble and try killing her too, I hope she f***ing shoots him.