Chapter 55

~Pic of What dress I think Sang is wearing, I don't own it!~

                                                Sang

I had no clue how long Gabe worked with my hair before he switched to doing some light make up, I protested that I could do that on my own but shut my mouth when he gave me a sad frown. The whole letting him style me thing may have been a bad idea and I wasn't use to being pampered but I had to admit it felt good even if I couldn't help fidgeting in my seat every now and then. I stood from the chair Gabe brought for me the moment he announced my make-up looked great, he ushered me into the walk in closet before I could get a look in the mirror, throwing a dress at me before slamming the closet door, leaving me alone in a mirror-less room.

 "Put that on Trouble and don't mess up the hair and make-up job or I'll have to start over again!" Gabe hollered through the door as I shivered at the thought of enduring more pokes and prods, not exactly the most fun I've had. I decided to focus my attention at the dress he had tossed to me before so rudely leaving me in the dimly lit closet, it was easy enough to make out considering it was the brightest thing in the room. The light silver colored, floor length dress stuck out like a sore thumb in the room, the sparkling gems on it only added to the beauty it held. The material was soft enough that I knew I would be comfortable in it, I didn't waste time as I slipped out of my robe and into the soft silver dress, being careful to not let it mess up my hair or face as it settled on my form nicely.

 "Trouble I'm coming in, you best be decent!" Gabe hollered as he burst in through the door before stopping to stare openly at me, taking in my blushing self from head to toe. "D*mn I'm good." he muttered. "You look gorgeous Trouble but we haven't finished yet, we still need to get some shoes on those adorable feet of yours before we add accessories." Gabe stated as he produced a shoe box with two smaller boxes on top. "Meanie I highly doubt my feet are 'adorable'." I puffed lightly as I cocked my hip to the side, the dressed moved beautifully with the movement. "They are if I say they are now step into these." Gabe ordered as he pulled out a pair of silver pumps to match the dress, thankfully the heel wasn't that high so it was unlikely to kill me.

 I stepped into them slowly and carefully, lifting the dress slightly so I could do so a little easier, Gabe nodded in approval of the move. "I already put your phone in the matching pocketbook it goes great with everything so don't argue." Gabe stated as he handed the small silver pocketbook over, I took it with a soft sigh. "Meanie, I'm not so sure about all of this." I murmured lightly, nerves rising in my gut. "No backing out now Trouble the lucky f***er will be here any minute, not to mention you lost the challenge yesterday." He grinned over as I pouted angrily back. "Because you cheated!" I howled at his chuckle, I would be getting him back for that eventually he just didn't know it yet. 

A knock sounded from the other room and I froze in place, I wasn't ready. What if I screwed something up and scared them away, what if they started dating me and found out I wasn't what they were looking for?! I paled as my stomach turned at the thought, I didn't want to lose my guys, not one tiny bit. "Oy, Trouble wipe that look off your face. Everything is going to be f***ing fine, you are perfect for all of us so stop freaking out and enjoy yourself tonight." Gabe ordered as I released the breath I hadn't known I was holding. 

"Thanks Meanie, I needed that." he nodded with a soft smile at my sigh as another round of knocks sounded. "I'M COMING YOU F***ER NOW STOP YOUR IMPATIENT A** KNOCKS!" Gabe yelled as he picked up a small box and gently handed it to me. "Put this on and come out when you're done, and heads up if you are not out there in three minutes I'm coming in after you." Gabe stated as he disappeared off to answer the door. I smiled to myself at his words as I gently opened the small box and gasped at the beauty of the necklace inside, it wasn't overly extravagant but more soft, sweet and beautiful.