Chapter 29

Brandon

Sang was busy getting cleaned up, leaving all of us to glare at the crazy Russian in silence. The way she had showed her prowess at fighting was beyond hot, even when she kicked my a**, literally. I was a bit surprised though when Raven had stepped forward and the little bird looked excited to fight him, the look coupled with her pink bikini was killer. I wasn't the only one having a problem with the view, I had seen quiet a few of the guys adjusting themselves when Sang wasn't looking. 

"Raven, what were you thinking giving her a fruit cup?!" Axel scolded, even Owen the stoic leader wasn't looking so stoic at the moment, continually frowning at the situation. "I was thinking to make her mine." the Russian had no freaking shame. I couldn't say his words didn't bother me at least a little, however the way Sang had seemed perfectly okay with him explaining his offering, had both hope and worry edging in. Hope for the fact that we might have a chance at winning her over, and worry for the fact that I had little to no chance to do so if I was going against the Russian. Great first I get the cr*p beat out of me by a tiny bird, then I start thinking like one, what next?

                                            North

I was going to kill that Russian f***er. I had been shocked and pissed when Sang Baby had pinned me to the ground like it was nothing, I was trained to fight and she showed me up almost as quick as I could blink. The fact that I wasn't the only one to get my a** handed to me by our little bird helped my ego, but it didn't help the fact she looked way to hot in her outfit. Maybe I should give Gabe a little beat down for that, it was obvious he had done this on purpose to drive us all insane. 

When Sang had gone inside we all followed but we were a little to late to stop the disaster that had unfolded in seconds with Sang accepting a bloody fruit-cup from the Russian devil himself. Standing there, leaning against the wall in a pink bikini Sang Baby was an image to behold, I might just have to agree to changing my favorite color for her, but the fact she had popped a piece of fruit in her mouth had been our undoing. She nearly chocked at our shout, sending us a sort of WTF look, the Russian looked way too f***ing smug, I was about ready to punch the look off his face when he explained to the little bird what his offering meant.

 She seemed surprised but shrugged as she continued to finish off the fruit, the fact she didn't run screaming was a gigantic relief, but that didn't mean the Russian was off the hook yet, not by a long shot. The little bird finished her fruit and announced that she was going to go get cleaned up before disappearing to the bathroom she was use to using, we watched her leave before all eyes turned to the Russian once more, he was going to get it alright.

                                                      Owen

Chaos. Everything was pure and utter chaos. The moment Ms. Sorenson left I knew we were in for a bout of trouble with Raven and quite a few of my brothers, even I myself wasn't happy with the Russian and his previous actions. North was the first to stalk forward, his expression promised pain, if no one were to stop him. "What the h*ll do you think you're doing, what part of don't scare the bird away don't you f***ing understand!?" North roared face to face with the smirking Russian. "Little bird won't run from us, you are jealous I made her mine." Raven grunted roughly in response. 

"Giving someone a fruit-cup doesn't f***ing make them yours, she's my Trouble too!" this shout from Gabe, I just sighed at my brothers language, it was no use scolding them on it for the time being anyway. "She. Is. Mine." The growl Raven sent would scare off any normal person, but our teams were not normal, his words sent up a ruckus so loud a person could hardly hear themselves think, each voice claiming the little bird as their own. "ENOUGH!" I called to quiet the group, they all hushed and turned towards me, waiting. Oh, the perks of being the boss. 

"Ms. Sorenson is a special bird to any and all of us, but no matter how unique she may or may not be, do we really want her to rip our teams apart?" I questioned, I hated saying it but I was 100% sure of my own words. Who would I choose if given the choice my brothers or the little bird that was stealing away all our hearts? I watched as Luke cautiously sent a look around the room before slowly raising his hand, I nodded for him to say what was on his mind. "What if we didn't have to choose?" Luke mumbled to our confusion. "Explain Mr. Taylor Sr." I encouraged, curiosity was getting the better of me even if I fought not to show it, Sean's look my way told me my best friend knew somewhat of what I was thinking. 

"Well I don't want to lose my brothers, but I also don't want to lose Cupcake either, what if their was a way we could share?" Luke asked unsure, the idea wasn't insane, more curious than anything, maybe even more shocking since it was coming from Luke, the know jokester among us. "You mean share Sang?" Kota quizzed as he fiddled with his glasses, sending the Toma team a look. I myself had glanced at them at the idea, it was well known that they had shared a bird among the five of them, but that hadn't worked out, they cut ties to her when she cheated on them behind their back, now no one spoke of her. "It's an idea, and it could work." Axel shrugged thoughtfully. 

"With 14 of us though?" Corey seemed skeptical, the number was indeed very daunting, but I had a feeling we could work through it, we had overcome far worse in the past. "The more the f***ing merrier, I'm in for giving it a f***ing decent try." Gabe announced as everyone shared a look before nodding their agreement. "I don't see to great of a problem with the idea, but in order for it to even have a chance Ms. Sorenson must first have feelings for each of us and agree to give it a try. Until then we will stick to getting to know her, and being her friends, understand?" I questioned as I scanned the group, a chorus of 'I am willing and I will obey' following my words. 

"So, now what?" Marc questioned, eager to move on, so very much like Luke in his hyper-ness. "I don't know about you guys, but I plan to get cleaned up and presentable for Pookie, have to start somewhere, right?" Sean winked my way as I sent him a look in warning, many echoed him in response. "Hey, wait. Where is Sang staying tonight, is it Axel's again?" Brandon seemed both hopeful and anxious. "Well after the incident with her seeing Raven in his birthday suit, we may want to switch it up a bit." Corey mumbled as his cheeks reddened, North had a whole new murderous look now. 

The group broke out into head-splitting howls as they cursed the Russian out for his lack of clothing, I quickly hushed them in case Sang would appear at any moment. "She actually wasn't bothered by it, she turned around with a 'Nope' and when we found her she had started to go back to sleep. She got a bit angry when she found out I dumped her trash coffee, but I was forgiven when I made her my own blend." Marc seemed to disappear in a daydream at the memory while a few of the guys chuckled at Raven's scowl. "Sound's like Aggele mou alright." Silas chuckled deepest. "My parents are out of town if you guys want to stay at my place, there's enough rooms for everybody." Victor said, his words silently considered a moment before we all quickly agreed that it was the best option. I nodded to my brothers and the Toma's before I went off to get cleaned up, after all I didn't want to be un-presentable for our little bird.