Chapter 65

Sang

I spent the night wedged between Raven and Corey in one of Victor's spare bedrooms, I woke feeling not only well rested but also very much excited for that days testing. I was more than ready to prove not only to the guys but to myself that I had the capabilities to join the Academy and their teams, helping others right along side them. I quickly scrambled over the half naked Russian ignoring his flirting as I headed into the bathroom to do my business and change into my workout clothes. 

When I was done I headed down to go for a run with Kota and Max this morning, clipping my three furry boys on their leashes as we headed out. I noticed Nuka seemed happy to have Max along for the run and the loveable golden retriever seemed just as pleased to be running with some furry friends. When we got back I was surprised to see everyone waiting in the kitchen to have breakfast with us, I smiled as I greeted all of them and accepted my morning cup of coffee from Marc. "So Pookie are you excited for today?" Sean's beaming grin had me beaming right back. 

"Excited is a major understatement." I hummed happily as he chuckled, how I'd gotten lucky enough for these amazing guys to notice me I doubt I'd ever know. "I have extreme confidence that you'll pass the testing." Axel said, his voice as relaxing and yet thrilling as ever. "F*** that she'll probably set a new f***ing record or some sh*t." Gabe voiced his opinion and I found myself pleased at their praises. "It will be great to have you joining the team Aggele mou." Silas smile had my heart flipping in my chest, our date incident was still fresh in mind but I smiled back at him easily. 

"Who else can encrypt a computer code that even we can't decode." Victor said as Corey quickly agreed on the matter. "Yep then you won't only be an Academy member you'll be..." Marc started only to be cut off by a bouncing Luke. "An official member of the team!" Luke cheered and I couldn't help but laugh at his enthusiasm. "Lucian would you stop bouncing, you're shaking the table!" North growled as he handed me a plate of sausage and eggs, I didn't bother responding to this normal little exchange between the two as I tucked into my meal. 

"We should throw a party to celebrate Peanut's new position." Nate smirked over and I rolled my eyes with a sigh his way. "Yeah a little celebratory hang out sounds fun." Brandon agreed with a shrug. "Just the 15 of us, if you're okay with that?" Kota asked kindly beside me as 3 barks and one grumbled growl sounded the room. "I think you mean the 19 of us." I giggled as I pointed towards the dogs as they eagerly whined for a piece of sausage which I easily gave them. "Da, the h*ll hounds too." Raven grumbled still shirtless as usual. 

"Well what do you think,...Sang." I couldn't help the grin as my name left Mr. Perfect's lips, the others seemed stunned into silence as they stared at him but his steel grey eyes had focused solely on me. "I think it sounds great don't you agree, Owen?" I hummed back at his millimeter smile, Sean burst out laughing while the others kept looking back and forth between us in shock. "Pookie I don't know how you broke him, but thanks for that." Sean laughed as he wiped fake tears from his eyes, Owen scowled slightly at him in response. 

"Whatever, Sang Baby you should probably go get ready to leave I'll be taking you in today." North said as he took my empty plate but I stopped him with the shake of my head. "Not today North Star, this is something I have to do on my own." I raised a hand as he began to protest. "My Jeep is parked outside, I have my red-line readily available if I need it, I'm bring all of the dogs with me and Uncle Phil's going to be there. I will have both of my guns and Slou with me, I will not back down here North I'm going on my own whether you like it or not." I stated firmly as I sent a glance around the room of guys, if this was truly going to work they had to trust me to do this alone.