Chapter 56

Sang

I woke up completely alone in the large king sized bed that I had shared with Owen and Sean through the night. I sighed as a pouty frown settled on my face at the sight of a note on the nightstand beside the bed, rolling over to read it quickly. The gist of it being that Sean had been called into work at the hospital and Owen had Academy stuff to do but was in his in home office if there was an emergency. The note also stated I could help myself to anything in the kitchen for breakfast before Gabe showed up to get me ready for today's date.

 Was I a little nervous? Honestly yes, but who wouldn't be I was going on a date with the second of 14 guys. Was I excited to see who my date today was? Yes. Was I eager to know where said date would be taking me? Heck Ya. Was I annoyed that I would have to endure Gabe's torturous methods of getting me ready? Of course I was, but I wasn't about to hurt his feelings, sometimes his puppy dog eyes were worse tan Luke's. I scratched Nuka's ears as I thought of puppy dogs, he and my other two pooches stayed with me wherever I went, except for my dates however.

 Gabe had even been nice enough to put doggy beds in each location I slept so they wouldn't feel the need to crowd me and whoever I was sharing a bed with. That only happened once and I had been sure the Russian had a mini heart attack with all his going on about Duke and Billy trying to lick his face off as me and Corey laughed our butts off at his expense, there were dog beds everywhere by the next night. 

"Alright boys, lets go fetch some breakfast before the torture begins." I huffed as Duke and Billy barked from their beds before trotting over to my side and licking my hands as I led all three down to the kitchen. I quickly fed them and let them use the bathroom outside before mixing up a quick cup of coffee and a bowel of cereal for myself. The frosted flakes were good but I wished Marc was here to make the coffee, he had me spoiled for the good stuff now. I finished the cereal and coffee without complaint, washing my dishes quickly and play wrestling with Nuka a little since he rarely played at all unless enticed into it. 

Duke and Billy had no such trouble as they play fought on the couch, I chuckled softly at their antics before racing up the stairs with all three of them in hot pursuit, they tackled me before I could reach Owen's private bathroom. I laughed as I playfully growled at them and ruffled the scruff of their necks before ordering them off and heading into the bathroom to do my business, brush my teeth and take a quick shower before Gabriel showed up. I was just getting a robe around me as I heard his familiar greeting called just outside the bathroom door as Duke and Billy barked in return from outside the bathroom. 

I kept the two buffoons out of the bathroom for the sake of space, Nuka on the other hand laid at the foot of the shower providing much needed comfort over my still slightly present fear of the bloody thing. "Trouble make yourself decent, I'm coming in!" Gabe called as he burst into the bathroom eyes closed, at least he seemed to have fewer bags than yesterday in his hands. "Alright Meanie, you can look." I snorted as he slowly opened his eyes and huffed out a sigh. "Good you f***ing showered already." Gabe nodded his approval. "Yep, and I left my hair just for you." I hummed as I pointed at the offending strands atop my head. 

"See you f***ing get it, now why can't the rest of those b**tards?!" Gabe exclaimed as I settled on the chair he provided and he went to work on washing my hair. "Cause none of them are as amazing as I am." I teased playfully, sighing as his fingers massaged my scalp. "You better f***ing believe that Trouble, now sit back and relax while I work my bloody magic on this beautiful d*mn beast called your hair." Gabe ordered and I hummed my agreement as my eyes drifted shut, not all of Gabe's work was complete torture I happened to like this bit quite a lot.