Chapter 27

Sang

I was playing another happy and victorious round of Mario Kart with Marc and the twins when Axel's door burst open allowing both Gabe and Victor inside with a flourish. "Alright Trouble, get your hot little a** up, we are going shopping and getting you a new f***ing wardrobe." Gabe announced as I crossed the finish line in first, winning yet another game to Brandon's huff. I had quickly proved that my skills were not just beginners luck, and he wasn't to pleased I kept winning. 

"But, Meanie, I was having fun." I pouted to his groan. "Would you f***ing stop that already, you can have your bloody fun later, right now I wanna take you shopping. You need clothes, besides Nate's having a pool party and I do believe you don't own a swimming suit." Gabriel muttered, the guy had a point there. "Fine, shopping it is." I sighed with a shrug as Gabe cheered, pulling me to my feet and dragging me out the door as Victor trailed behind us, this was certainly going to be interesting. 

When we got to the mall, courtesy of Victor's beautiful car, I was surprised how spacious the place seemed to be. I was even more surprised and quite a bit red in the face when the first place Gabe pulled me reluctantly into was the lingerie store. "Meanie, what are we doing here?!" I whisper hissed, somewhat thankful that Victor had stayed outside, at least my embarrassment wouldn't be twice as bad. "Trouble, you need to get a whole new wardrobe, and it has to start from f***ing scratch." Gabe ordered as he asked my size and pulled different bra and panties from the displays and shoved them into a cart.

 "Now to the swimsuits, I want you to try these on for me." Gabe ordered as he pulled some from a rack and shoved them into my arms, he quickly pushed me towards the changing room as he waited outside. I was at a complete loss of words, these swimsuits were anything but modest and I wasn't sure what to think of them. "Stop f***ing overthinking it Trouble and try them on!" Gabe called from outside the door, how he knew my thought I wasn't sure I wanted to know. I gave a quick sigh before slipping out of my clothes and trying on the one suit that I thought looked half decent, it was a hot pink bikini.

 I was quite a bit self-conscious as I turned to the mirror to inspect the look, my jaw dropped at the sight, I almost didn't know myself. I could see my scars in full visibility but the suit brought out the curves of my body, drawing the attention away from the awful memories that my scars provided. "Hey Trouble, you got a suit on?" Gabe called and I quickly answered, then suddenly the crazy guy joined me in the dressing room, while I was wearing nothing but the bikini. I blushed as he eyed me up and down with a nod, inspecting my new outfit and taking in my scars all in one go before he settled on my eyes. 

"You're bloody gorgeous Trouble, the guys are going to f***ing die when they see this." Gabe chuckled as I eyed him curiously. "So it looks alright?" I asked shyly as he snorted in response. "Alright? It's f***ing perfect, and we're buying it. Do me a favor Trouble and wear that to the pool party later, you look amazing in it." Gabriel's comment had my cheeks flaring in response. "What about my scars?" I asked softly as Gabe's eyes softened, I hated anyone seeing them and judging me for it, even if I was proud I survived, no one else understood. 

"Trouble what happened to you in the past just makes you all the more amazing, we won't judge you for them, besides you're f***ing hot with or without them." Gabe stated with a smirk on his face, his expression making me giggle slightly. "Thanks Meanie." I sighed giving him a smile to hopefully show him how grateful I was for his words. "No f***ing problem Trouble. Now get changed we have a lot more work to do." Gabe ordered as he stepped back out, I quickly did as he said and he grabbed a few more of my new swimsuit styles in other colors before we checked out thanks to Victor's card.