Chapter Six

"Aliyah.. I just don't think its a good idea" Jared spoke quickly, following his wife around the house. "I mean..she's just coming back into town and you want to have a huge housewarming or welcome back to La Push party. She's been through a lot the past couple of days, are you sure it wont irritate her? I know you like her and want to be her friend but I dont want you to make her mad" He said, trying his hardest to talk her out of her next crazy idea. Aliyah just smiled at him and rolled her eyes. She knew a girl who liked parties when she seen one. And it was all in good taste.

"She will be fine. I was over yesterday helping her clean up the house and she had nothing inside. I think there was like a couch and table..so the house was empty. She needs some things to make the house warmer, better. And besides, you know the people you went to school with. If you offer free food, alcohol and a party they will be there. So I'll make it a requirement that to come you have to bring a housewarming present!" She said, smiling with how proud she was of herself. Jared just sighed and agreed, knowing there was no way to talk his wife out of something when she really thought it was a good idea. He just put an arm around her shoulder and kissed her head as she pulled out her phone and began tapping furiously on the keypad. Jared glanced up at the clock and sighed, pulling Aliyah's attention to it. She sighed too. "You've gotta go to work now dont you?" She asked, crawling into his lap.

"You know I do, and you know I hate when you do this.. it makes me not want to leave." He shifted her closer into his body and kissed her head. "Why don't you go over to Trinitys today? Ask her about the party. Maybe we can do it this Friday" He said, knowing planning would lift her mood. She smiled against his chest and sat up.

"Thats perfect, although it only gives me two days to plan. I better start now." She said, sitting up more and kissing Jared before climbing off his lap. "Have a good day at work baby" She spoke, kissing him one more time before he left. She slid on her shoes and moved out the door quickly to her car, texting Trinity to be sure she was at home. It was noon so she was sure Trinity would be but she had to check.

**

Trinity felt the phone in her pocket vibrate and she set down the paint brush and slid it out of her pants pocket. She groaned a bit as she read the text. Aliyah wanted to know if she was home. She was, she and Emily were painting the living room today. Emily looked over at her as she dipped the brush in more paint, lifting an eyebrow.

"Aliyah is wanting to come over. And it's not the fact that shes wanting to come over that bothers me. I like her. It's that I know what she is wanting when she comes over. Shes been blowing up my phone all morning about this housewarming party thing she wants to have, to celebrate me returning and staying in La Push." She explained, sending a text back saying that she was home and the door was unlocked. Emily smiled.

"Yeah.. That girl enjoys her parties. She pouted last year until I let her throw me a birthday party. She does it for the whole pac-...group." Emily quickly corrected herself and looked back to the wall to avoid giving what she'd almost said away. Luckily Trinity hadn't caught it, or if she had she just didn't say anything. "You should let her do it. It'll be fun and you could use a few things for the house" Emily said, glancing to Trinity who just nodded and seemed to think about it. It had been 4 days since she had gotten the deed to the house and she had been working tirelessly (with Emily's help in the mornings and then a few of the guys would normally swing by after work) to get it done. So far each room in the house was swept and mopped. All of the curtains had been washed as well as most of the walls repainted. The only thing that Trinity had yet to touch was the basement. It was where her grandparents stuff was placed and she didn't think she was ready to go down there and see it all so she just focused on getting the upstairs ready. Being so busy the past couple of days she had really put the events of her first day back out of her mind. She was pretty convinced that she was safe now because the attacker doesn't know who she is and was probably long gone. So for now she focused on settling in. "You know," Emily started "I've been past this house many times and never stopped. It's beautiful" she said. Trinity looked around the kitchen, agreeing. Her grandparents had kept it modern when they built it. When you walk in, you're in the living room. If you turn through the first doorway to the right then youre in the kitchen. If you go straight when you come in youll be in the hallway between the living room and the stairs, where there is a closet and a bathroom. Up the stairs shows three bedrooms, one her grandpa used as an office, and another bathroom. It was a decently sized house.