Intro

Here comes the sequel! Ladies and gentlemen! Here comes the sequel! The moment you've been waiting for! This is only the introduction though, so it's not so exciting, yeah, boo me. Nevertheless, I hope you guys enjoy this little sneak peek!

~~~

Junior year was a fresh start for Alexander. He was looking forward to a nice year. His classes looked interesting and he knew a few of his professors like George Washington, of course, and John Adams. He was still doing good with his grades. Friend-wise...he still had Hercules and Lafayette. John Laurens would have to work hard to earn Alexander's friendship back. Aaron was still a little skeptical, but he would still talk to him. James refused to be in the same room as him. If you thought Thomas had hated Alexander before, James was a thousand times worse. James wouldn't say a word to him. If he did have something to say to Alexander, he'd tell Aaron- or whoever he was with- to tell him for him. He despised Alexander. James promised that once Thomas figured out what he wanted to do and if that was to get back with Alex, he'd start talking to the immigrant again.

Speaking of Thomas, he was getting better. He and Alex still haven't gotten back together, but they're on talking terms. The first week after Alexander told his story was pretty rough for him. He'd spend days crying to himself or trying to talk himself into thinking Alexander didn't mean to-which in reality, he didn't mean to. Aaron and James were always there to back him up and comfort him. With their help, he was able to cope easier. Although he and Alexander weren't dating at the time, Thomas would often invite Alexander to grab coffee with him at the coffee shop on campus. They would just talk about random things, as regular friends would. Alex wouldn't try to push any boundaries, he was lucky to just be in the friend zone for now.

James and Aaron were still dating. They had a strong, healthy, happy relationship. James was ready to get married to Aaron. He doubted that Aaron would be the one to propose, since he always waited too long to do anything, so it was up to him to get a ring. As a college student, that would take some work. He'd have to save up a lot of money to buy the perfect ring. He had gone to see different rings and he saw the perfect one for Aaron and it was almost two thousand dollars, but to him, Aaron was worth it. Thomas had offered to help multiple times, but James denied, saying that he had to do it himself. He had already saved up a hundred dollars so far from jobs in summer. He wanted Aaron to be happy and this was how he was going to do it.

The Schuyler Sisters had returned from London. They needed a summer break from college and the three of them loved to travel so that's what they'd done that summer. They went a variety of places. Italy, Ireland, Scotland, England, and France. They all had a blast, but it was time for them to get back to school. Peggy was excited because this was her first year of college and she'd finally be joining her sisters in college. Angelica was excited because she was graduating this year. Eliza was conflicted about this year. On one hand, she was looking forward to having all of her sisters with her. On the other hand, she didn't want to deal with Alexander ever again. She knew her sisters had her back at all times, so she shouldn't have been worrying about any of this, but still...she worried.

Junior year was going to be something for these students, that was for sure.

~~~

(596 words)

Hey, guys! Welcome back to The Macaroni series! I know it sucks, but this is all I'm posting for today, but I'll be back on Monday or tomorrow if you're lucky, lol. I think I'm a little all over the place with this story, but meh. I reread it this morning and found it enjoyable, so I hope you think so too! Well, I'll see you guys soon! Hope you're excited for this!

OH! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS I'M GONNA SEE DEAR EVAN HANSEN IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! My parents asked me what I wanted for my birthday (Birthday's on October 7, but there were like no seats available in October) and I told them I wanted to see Dear Evan Hansen, but I was just kidding cuz no one has money for that! But now that I'm transferring to a community college (grandma's sick, so I wanna be closer), I brought it up again and they said yes! I'm even bringing two of my friends! I am SO SO SO hyped! Guys!!!! I have the best parents in the world, you have no idea! Okay, I'm done! Enjoy your weekend, lol!