Electrostatic force

As soon as I wake up and my eyes open, my thoughts fly directly to him. I can't avoid it.

He is the most beautiful mystery that has ever happened to me. A lethal warrior which actually has a heart, or well, much more than I could imagine anyway. I don't even have the courage to call him a "robot" because this word implies something that has no mind nor heart, and this is not the case. These dudes are robotic organisms, indeed, that is people made of metal.

For a moment I wonder if these Transformers have feelings or they just act  instinctively or if they just follow some kind of morals. This is something I still want to figure out completely.

But now, there is another strange thing going on. And I am kind of afraid that it may be linked to what I want to figure out.

Some days have passed since that evening when I talked to Optimus. And... I'm not sure, but possibly something happened more than a "talk". Is it possible that something happened without me knowing it? Or... d-do I know it? Of course no.
I have not the smallest idea.

I get up from my bed trying to ignore all those weird thoughts and decide to take a shower, just to relax and recover.

About half an hour later I appear in the main hangar with my hair still a bit damp, but I don't care. I actually like my hair when humid because its waves form occasional curls and it seems shiny.

I immediately notice a tall and towering figure out of the corner of my eye and I automatically turn my gaze on it finding two far blue optics observing me.

"Morning" I say quickly and I almost run into the kitchen as to hide myself, not standing his strong gaze.

"Good morning, Beatrice!" Bumblebee replies cheerfully, I almost didn't notice that he was there too.

What the heck? This is exactly what I was talking about. Since that evening something happened and well... At first I thought that from that moment on we would have been closer to each other or something. But no, this is the contrary. I find it difficult to be in the same place where he is because I feel a kind of force pulling me that I just cannot explain. God, I'm going mad here!

"You alright, Beatrice?"

"No!" I exclaim impulsively, turning towards the voice, not realizing what I was doing until I did it.

I find Cade staring at me, he is carrying a plate with some pancakes and his mouth is half full.

"I mean.. No, I-I'm super alright!" I say quite dumbly.

"And why are you about to drink a cocacola bottle? It's 9 in the morning."

My eyes widen and I glance down to what my hands are holding. It seriously is a cocacola bottle. What am I doing?

"Oh, uhm. To... to wake up, of course" I smile awkwardly and just drink a little bit to show him I am okay.

He just shakes his head at me and puts his plate with a pancake left on the table before leaving the kitchen.

"Eat" he says.

This afternoon Cade and I need to approach the city to buy some food as it is about to finish. As decided, I arrive to the main hangar at four o'clock in the afternoon and Cade is already there.

"Bee!" he calls.

The yellow one reaches us and we're about to go out when a deep voice stops us calling Cade. We all turn around. Optimus is looking at him pretty seriously. I swallow.

"Be careful" he only says and then his optics fall inevitably on me.

This causes me to lower my gaze. How interesting my shoes are!