I miss you

I feel so angry

I feel so angry. So mad with me.

Two days have passed. The most dreadful days of my life. I spent this time doing my best to ignore him - not that he's trying to communicate with me though. His Prime attitude is always there, just like nothing happened, just as if there has been nothing between us.

I'm starting to think that that "thing" was a simple illusion of mine. How naive I am. "I need to have her this way" who does he think he is? He thinks to own me? Oh, good one.

I'm trying my best to react and move on. But it's.... so hard. Most of all when some memories jump to my mind and they make me change idea again.

I walk deliberately to Bumblebee as he transforms. He became my best friend for life. After all that happened - and he was there for me - it couldn't be otherwise. I get inside and sit.

"Good news, Beatrice" he greets me.

"Oh really? Like what?"

"Optimus says that we're close to our future new base."

My stomach tightens achingly hearing that name.

"Great" I say failing to seem happy.

Bumblebee doesn't say anything and let it pass. I so like this car.

We travel and I try to stay positive. I try to be happy. I try to ignore the past. But the more I try, the more those memories come back and... and I just get filled up with sadness and melancholy.

Indeed about two hours later I'm watching outside the window without seeing. I'm lost in my thoughts - they run in the meadow next to us and I watch them one by one.

"I have never been here after the sunset, but I wanted to, since a long. Not alone, though. The dark is.. not my favourite element."
"Therefore it seems you're expecting my protection yet you are afraid of me. I think I still have much to learn about you humans."

"You saved my life risking yours. And I haven't protected you. You could have died.'
"It's not your fault."
"It is. I should have been more careful"

"We are all divided in couples."
"Optimus and I. Are you kidding me?And...Who decided these... couples... might I know?"
"Optimus himself."

"You know, I kinda love these flames of yours."
"I kinda liked your caresses."

"Were you watching me sleep?!"
"Uhm... I've happened to, maybe."

"I had no idea that you could... love."
"Trust me. I can."

"The Decepticons are the most dreadful and heartless creatures in the universe and if they found out that I have a thing for you they'd do anything to take you away from me just to defeat me! I-I can't let it happen."