School

The bus arrived and all the Dragon Pack came rushing out to get the best seats.

There was a certain seat arrangement that the Pack went for, the Alpha,Beta and Luna sat at the front. Then there was the Sentinel to keep the Alpha and Beta safe, then the salutary etc.. then at the very back would be the Omega.

Scarlett and Jason sat next to each other even though he wasn't the Luna. The others are fine with it because they act like there together anyway. At the moment Jon is the Omega, mostly because before Scarlett was Alpha she hated him because he acted like he was the Alpha of the pack already.

Their uniforms were simple for girls Black skirt, white shirt and black blazer with white socks and black boots. It was different for the Alpha's though and for different Packs. The blazers had the Packs colour on the collar. The different Packs had there symbols on badges. The Beta's have girdle as well as their colours and Alphas had special embroidered Crests. Scarlett loved the new uniform however Jon did not.

"Oo, look now you have an outfit that says your better than me! You know I was extremely surprised when you were appointed. Someone like you running this Pack! Then you chose Collin as your Beta!" He said whilst laughing his head off. The sentinel stood abruptly which made him stand back a bit.

"You know what! I think Jon would like to walk to school today." The Sentinel said and everyone started laughing.

"Yeah go walk"
"Our Alpha made all this happen! You deserve to walk!"
"Go on! Get out!" Everyone started shouting.

Jon left the bus and shifted into a dark grey and brown furred wolf and ran off to school. Everyone else started gossiping about it and you could hear people re telling the story and laughing a little too much.

"I guess that's one way to make your pack like you" Jason commented. He was only half right as Joy and her friend was sitting at the back growling at them all.

School

"New timetables!" Marcus the Sentinel said.

"Wait I need to check it's the same as yours! Let me see..." Marcus snatched Scarlett's timetable out of her hand.

"This can not be right! This is preposterous!" He then marched off towards the front desk. Scarlett looked around, it was like going to a hole new school to her! She was going to be treated differently and go to different places as the others.

The school was gigantic. The front of the school was all glass that was slightly mint green. This school was the opposite of there house, it was all modern! There is a cafe next to the entrance and big corridors that could never make crowds. Everything kinda resembled a posh shopping mall and it always had a new place smell to it.

"So you got Alpha hey? Never of guessed that!" Scarlett turned around to see Remus, the omega of the Winter Pack.

"So your not Alpha hey?" Scarlett asked spinning around to see him.

"Guys she's like blind. She can't tell if I'm Alpha" he then proceeded to laugh in a pig like manor.

"What do you want Remus" she said in a sarcastic tone.

"You know what I want!" Remus then pushed Scarlett in the shoulder. Scarlett however followed her shoulder and span around to elbow him in the face which led to him crashing to the ground.

"Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!" Rose ran over.

"I'm so sorry for what he did Alpha Scarlett!" Alpha Rose apologised.