Aamir

"Emily is human. She can't be influenced by any kind of magic." Scarlett told him, but Aamir shook his head. "Born human? Shame. I remember you telling me you wanted your next body to be strong like werewolf but had the beauty of a Fox."
"Tell us why your here." Collin chimed in. "Isn't it obvious? I've always been here! And Yamire, Arurora, Thulsa and Mira are here two! It took me a while of course to find out who was who. You don't make it simple when you don't shift. I know you Scarlett," he almost spat the name. "Are Arurora, goddess of fire and you Human are Mira, goddess of air and sky." They all stared at him in shock. "The others are hiding from me."
"Hiding from you? But you seem so lovely." Scarlett said sarcastically. Aamir laughed. "You never liked me!" He shouted with a snarl. The door behind them burst open. "Duck!" Jason yelled. They did and he bound over them, transforming into a huge dark coated wolf with yellow blazing eyes and stood proudly in front of them. He changed back, lightly curled brown hair now in disarray but he looked Aamir dead in the eyes with a broad smile. In his hand he held the book from downstairs. He held it open on a page with a pentagon and a lot of scribbled writing and spoke. "I banish Aamir's control over his stolen body! With the power of hundreds of years of the Dragon pack ancestors I relinquish your control!"
Aamir staggered back off of the bed, disappearing behind it. They only heard his yells and the doors of the house slamming open and shut and lights flickering overhead.
When everything fell silent Jason ran over to him. "Are you alright? Lawrence please say something." He said but he was talking to a motionless body. "Lawrence!" He yelled. After nothing he brought up his hand and slapped him hard across the face. Lawrence's eyes jolted open. "Jason?" He asked in a broken voice. It was him. His eyes were back to normal and his voice was his own again. Jason shed a tear and embraced him. "I thought we lost you for a second. The book wanted me to kill you entirely but I was so careful." He said into his neck. "It's okay now. I'm here, I'm fine, I think." Lawrence reassured him. He looked over his shoulder at Scarlett she was still clinging to Emily's arm with her mouth hanging open.
"We mustn't tell the Elders. If that book tells us to kill them- us, we must keep this a secret." She told Collin. He nodded and exited the room, book in hand. "What does this all mean?" Emily asked quietly. She appeared to still be in shock. Scarlett led her out of the room and down the stairs. When she opened the door to the living area Marcus was sitting on the floor staring at them. "What are you doing?" Scarlett asked slowly. Marcus threw his hands in the air. "The door would not open! Then it swang open for a second so I ran to get through and then..." his face turned red. "It shut in my face."
Despite the situation Scarlett burst out laughing. "Big strong sentinel foiled by door."
"Haunted door." He corrected. Emily sighed and walked over to the sofas. "You stay with Emily. I assume Collin called you." He nodded and walked over to her.

An hour later Collin was sat hunched over three books in the corner of Scarlett's office. She sat in deep thought at her own desk reading some letters they'd found tucked inside one of the books. They hadn't spoke since it all happened. Collin was like a brother to her. They'd grown up together but they grew apart in time. She had given him the post for his strength and power but also because she felt guilty for the lack of contact. Collin pushed his glasses back up his nose for the hundredth time and sighed. His green eyes scanned Scarlett and her desk. Her hair had fallen loose over her face like a curtain over the letters. They held important information but in Scarlett's opinion they just read like bad romance novels. She itches her wolf ears and pushed back her hair. "From what I can gather Aamir and Arurora were in love but they lived far from each other. It sounds like Arurora was in London, well Londinium in the Roman times and then with Aamir it's complicated." She told him, gesturing towards one of the worn letters. "Complicated how?"
"He refers to himself as "looking down from the clouds" like he's in the heavens. Then when Arurora refers to wanting to be with him she says "I want to be with you again in the clouds but our world is not ready for me to return to the stars yet" which makes no sense at all but..." she placed her hands over her mouth. "These all just seem so familiar. Like I remember writing these but don't remember when or how or anything."
Collin rose to sit opposite her. "We will figure this out. I promise." He told her softly. "I don't deserve you..."