Lawrence

It was getting dark out side and all the Werewolves and Emily where all cosy in the lounge. Scarlett had just had a shower and was about to get dressed until.

"Lawrence!!!!!" The house rumbled and shook. Lawrence had linked her.

"Yes hunny?" he said in a mocking voice.

"YOU KNOW I CAN'T LINK, NOW GET UP HERE!" The Pack members weren't sure if it was an earth quake or another one of their rows quite yet.

"What's going on?" Emily asked in slight fear.

"Don't worry just sit back and enjoy the show" Marcus said with his arm slinked around her.

"I think I'll stay down here if that's okay Alpha" he mocked. Linking was a form of telekinesis, however it was like shifting in the fact that one day you would just get it but until then Scarlett would have to tell.

"THATS IT" they heard stomping and laughing at the same time.

"Come hear!" Scarlett said, for some reason she couldn't stop laughing.

"I'm perfectly fine staying here" he smirked.

"I quite like it actually, the TV, the kitchen and all the people staring at us. It's perfect!" He joked whilst pointing and looking at everything in dramatic amazement.

"Come here!" She grabbed his shirt and whispered in his ear.

"What's she saying?" Emily whispered to Marcus.

"She knows about our super hearing so she's saying it super quite." Marcus whispered back.

"Give me my clothes back!" She told him. Scarlett had to go on her tip toes to get to his ear. Scarlett wasn't small but Lawrence was very tall.

"Do you need a foot stool?" He asked with fake concern. Scarlett scowled at him.

"Hey I'll give them back if I can help put them on?" He said whilst rapping his hands around her waist. Unlike Jason who tries being sweet to earn her feelings, Lawrence just went for it! He and Jason were best friends, border line brothers but they loved Scarlett equally.

"Funny I don't know wether to say yes or no?" She said in an alluring voice that non of the Pack members had ever heard before.

"Well first lets chose a different pyjama outfit because I spilt Coca Cola on those ones." He said as he fetched them.

"What! How" Scarlett grabbed them out his hands to assess the damage.

"Well while you were in the shower I grabbed them and knocked over your Coca Cola" he said as he followed the Alpha to the top floor.

"What just happened?!" Emily asked.

"I don't know" Marcus replied only half listening.

"Does this happen often?" Emily asked whilst tapping Marcus to listen.

"Oh yes, but not like that actually" Marcus now realised that that was quite weird. Usually they would do innocent joking flirtations but that sounded quite new.

"You idiot Lawrence!" Scarlett said. Her voice had gone quite high pitches from the giddyness.

"It's just clothes my little Dragonfly." Lawrence laughed as he sat on her bed.