Soul mate? Or an ugly fate?

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope." Scarlett said quickly. "Why? Why can't this be real for you?" He asked desperately. He took her hands but she just looked at him with resentment.

"This can't be because one, your just rude, arrogant and annoying to people you don't know and even your friends and Two, because a lot of people don't like you because of it. If you were Luna people would be upset. And three..." she trailed off. Scarlett let go of his hands and stepped away. "I'm not going to have my wolf decide who I will be with." She told him.

Lawrence tutted. "Because there's so many guy lining up to be with you isn't there?" He said sarcastically which he regretted immediately. Scarlett glared blades at him. "I didn't mean-." He started. "I know exactly what you mean! Goodbye." She yelled. Scarlett flew through the classroom door and left him standing there in the hallway with his thoughts.

---

"Hey Scarlett! What's wrong?" Emily asked with concern. Scarlett had come in and slammed her head down on the desk. "Nothing at all." She lied. Emily crouched down next to her to try and see her face. "What?" Scarlett asked, her voice being muffled by the desk. "Your staring at me." Scarlett told her. Emily looked at her closer in confusion. "How can you tell?" She asked. Scarlett turned her head to the side with her eyes shut. "Werewolf senses." She said grumpily.

Ten minutes later the teacher still hadn't come and Emily started to get board. Scarlett still sat in the same position. "Do you believe in soulmates?" She asked out of no where. Emily put her head on her desk with a sigh. "I don't think so. I mean what if your soulmate was horrible or died before you met them, then what would happen?" She told her. Scarlett smiled. "The teacher will not come." She told Emily. "How do you know?" She asked. Scarlett opened her eyes, her pupils went wide and the fire thrashed against itself again. "I don't know."