/1/

"Ryan, it's like, three in the morning there. Why are you calling?" I asked. I could hear his signature groan as he tried to muster up his excuse.

"Please come visit. Please? I miss you!" He pouted. I rubbed my eyes and sighed. I couldn't say I didn't miss him either. It had been a good four years since we had graduated and we haven't seen each other since. I wanted to see him too.

"You're tired, Ryan. Go to bed and we can talk when you've slept" I replied. He groaned again.

"I have slept, Y/n. Now get over here!" He whined, raising his voice. If he was at the apartment I'm sure Matt would be yelling any second now.

"Ryan, breaks up, come on" someone muttered from Ryan's side. Break?

"Hold on, Julian" he sighed. "Look, N/n, I can't keep making jokes that only you understand. I can't keep mentioning you and Matt and I have to roll like nothing happened. I want to see you" he demanded. I sighed which turned into a quick shout.

"Okay, I mean... Fine" I finally said. "Look, ill come, but only for-"

"Two weeks!" He shouted excitedly. I shook my head with a smile. "Two weeks. That's it"

//

I wish I could take in the fresh air of LA, but there wasn't any. It was just peaking morning and it had been a week since Ryan and I had had that conversation.

I stepped out of the tunnel and into the airport. There were people EVERYWHERE. I wasn't sure what I was expecting though. Ryan told me to meet him at the Subway in there so I started making my way towards it.

I immediately saw him, because who gets subway at seven in the morning? It was only him and Matt, and they both pulled me in a giant hug when they saw me.

"Matt, what the hell? Stop making feel like a oompa-loompa" I grumbled, making them both smile. I sighed and looked at them both for a minute before we all decided to go get me set up at the apartment.

//

"Oh, by the way, there are some guys in there you haven't met before" Ryan smiled sheepishly.

"But it'll be cool!" Matt immediately covered, opening the door so I could heave my bags in.
I sighed and set them down next to the door, looking around to soak everything in. It was nice.

"Hi!" A man greeted enthusiastically. I smiled and took quick glances at him. He was Ryan's size, was a little taller than me, had tan skin, and black hair and facial hair. He was adorable to say the least.

"I'm Julian" he smiled. "Y/n!" I smiled back. He moved out of the way so others could be introduced. The next man was basically Matt, but with longer hair.

"Donovan, but you can call me DingDong or DD" he said in a voice similar to Julian's. He was laid back and kind, I liked him too.

Then there was the last one. "Chris" he smiled slightly at me. He was tall, average looking overall. He said evergreen eyes that stood out to me. His messy blonde hair and rosey cheeks were also appealing.

"Hi" I grinned.

"Okay, now that you all know each other or whatever, ill show you to your room" Ryan said, making me and Chris break away from each others stares.

"Oh, yeah, thanks" I said happily. I followed him down the hall and into his room.

"Ha Ha you gotta sleep with me!" He said, sticking his tongue out. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, but you want me to" I replied with a sly grin. His cheeks were red. "No! Not true" We both laughed.