/10/

"Where are you going?" Ryan asked, slouching over on the couch. A wave of guilt fell over me. He didn't know a thing about me and Chris.

"Julian wants me to come over and help and stuff.," I mumbled, facing away from him and hurrying to grab my stuff up.

Of course, that was the biggest lie I had ever told Ryan. I hated every word that dripped from my mouth, yet it was all I could muster.

"Have fun. I want to go to Denny's tomorrow so be back!" he grinned. My cheeks became rosy and I smiled in return. "Promise Ry"

I scurried out the door and swirled the keys to his car anxiously in my hand. Of course, I was going to DingDong and Julian's, but Chris was there and he basically begged me to come play games with him.

I chewed on my lip as I started the car and pressed on the gas.

\\

"My god, can you sit still?" DD asked- obviously annoyed. I stopped tapping my foot on the floor and stuffed my chin in my hand. She could not get here any quicker. A sigh escaped me.

"Seriously Chris? When are you just gonna admit it" Julian said with a hint of a smile. I rolled my eyes and pulled down on my beanie. She really liked it, so I wore it.

"I thought it was already out there to you two" I grumbled. A sarcastic laugh came from the couch where DD sat. I scowled silently. My mood changed as there was a soft knock on the door.

I opened the door quickly and smiled at her, closing the door as she entered just as quietly. She was careful about every step, almost superstitiously. I stared with confusion.

"Are you okay?" I asked, walking over to the couch which she already had slumped next to the others on. She nodded.

"Yeah" she smiled, nudging my shoulder as I sat next to her. We leaned in close to each other.

She dug her head in the crook of my neck and held back a yawn. A smile crept across my lips.

"What shall we play?" Julian asked.

"Can I watch you play Luigi's mansion? A special someone told me you were really good at it" Y/n winked towards Donovan. He tried not to smile, but it failed.

"Yes! Of course!" he grinned. He put the game in and grabbed a controller. "Wanna stream? Haven't done it in a while" he said back to DD.

"Probably should. Is that okay with you guys?" DingDong asked. I nodded, trying not to disturb Y/n. I felt her nod as well. I wrapped an arm around her and she stiffened. Soon she melted back into me. Another feeling of worry covered me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked her. The two men continued to set up as we spoke.

"Ryan doesn't know about us and I'd like to keep it that way. I just have a weird feeling he does know" She whispered. I moved my hand up and down on her arm, not knowing what to say.

Before I knew it, they had started streaming. Y/n and I had our own mic's and Julian and DingDong shared one. He had finished sending his tweet and people were popping in. I had no choice but to keep quiet about the whole situation, which aggravated me.

"Welcome to Julian plays Luigi's Mansion for the millionth time, but with different guests!" Donovan exclaimed with a somehow monotone voice. She giggled.

"There's Chris even though we asked him not to come" Julian laughed. I made a silly face at him, making him continue to laugh.

"And there is Y/n, a good friend of SuperMega's" he finished. More people were pouring in slowly, making me worried as well. I guess Y/n had a point about feeling like everyone knew.

"How come no one knows about you N/n?" DingDong read one of the comments. I felt her shrug.

"Ryan is a huge loser and never mentioned me" she pouted jokingly. I chuckled. Julian sighed at the beginning cut scene and eventually began to play, skipping the dialogue.

My stomach was churning. Although most of it was settled by her body leaning tiredly on mine, I was still anxious.

EEEEEEEK I HATED THE WRITING IN THIS CHAPTER REEE