/11/

"I'm on my way!" I whispered as I crept away from the couch. I looked at the three men for a moment before leaving the apartment.

"You have my car, you bitch!" He said, poorly containing his laughter. I smiled and hopped in the car.

"And it's six am. Are you that hungry?" I whined. He frowned from the other line. I put the phone in speaker and set it in the cup holder.

I turned the keys and began to rush out of the parking lot back to Ryan and Matt's.

"You said you'd be back. What the hell happened?" He asked. I took a sharp breath.

"We started playing video games and I passed out. I'm really, really sorry" I apologized. He giggled.

"Whatever. It's just I never get to hang out with you and that was kind of the whole point of this trip"

It felt like a stake ripped through my heart. I couldn't explain how bad I felt. What would he think when he found out about Chris?

"Oh, Ryan. Look, I'm here, so expect a giant hug" I said, immediately hanging up. I parked on the side walk and saw him peek through the window.

I dashed up the stairs and knocked quickly in the door. I was already hugging him before he shut the door.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Matt chanted. I stuck my tongue out towards him and broke away from Ryan.

"I'm so sorry" I sighed. He smiled, a blush crossing his cheeks. My heart was suddenly pounding.

"Okay, I'm hungry boys" I exclaimed, spinning and walking through the door frame. Matt screeched and jumped up, following me out of the door.

//

I yawned, opening my eyes. It was only Dingus and Julain; no Y/n. I suddenly felt sad.

I got up and headed for the fridge. Nothing looked appealing, like usual.

Something felt missing, like a piece of me had been broken off. I let myself sigh.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and walked quietly put of the apartment. I might as well go back home.

My phone buzzed. I checked it right away.

😍- going to dennys. meet us there?
😍- sorry for running out so fast. I woukdve stayed asleep for much longer but i promised Ryan id be back

Me- okay. Its all cool baby 😜💯

Thinking that she would be laughing right now, I laughed. The sound of it clogged my brain. She clogged my brain.

I got into my car, a much bigger spring in my step.

"Hey" Matt said as I sat next to him. They had their drinks and were probably waiting for our waiter or waitress to take our order. Y/n sipped orange juice giddily across from me.

"You don't understand, he's serious" Ryan told her. She started coughing, taking a napkin to her face. Soon after laughter emerged from her.

"There's no way" she squealed. I didn't know how much longer I could take not having her right next to me. I just couldn't take hiding everything.

"Sadly" Matt chuckled. Without informing me on the situation, we moved into a different subject.

"So you passed out at the couples house" Ryan said, taking a sip of his water. I also had one in front of me. She nodded.

"We were playing some games and I fell asleep. No biggie" she shrugged. I felt her nudge my leg under the table with hers. I smiled secretly at her and she smiled back.

"Well, do you want to record with us today. We could use some spice" Ryan asked, wiggling his fingers unenthusiasticlly. She nodded happily.

"Uh, hell yeah my homie" she giggled. Matt's eyes widened.

"You fucking whitey, you can't say that outloud!" He whispered. She covered her face and laughed.

Ryan leaned his cheek and his hand and seemed to be out of it. He was looking at Y/n. A lot.

And I was angry about it. I knew why.

"Matt, don't tell me you didn't use that word when you escaped the grasp of Hitler" she chuckled. Ryan laughed aloud, making her.

"You are so offensive!" Matt whined.

Staying silent, my blood boiled.

If Ryan thought he could have her, he couldn't.