/3/

"Am not!" I argued. Her eyes sparkled in return at me. She smiled.

The moment I saw her, I knew it was over. My heart pounded and she was the reason. I'd never felt like this- towards anyone. So when I actually got her number I snuck away with DD and Julian to forget the fact I'd be living with her for a while.

"Look, you are so cold you're zoning out" she said sarcastically. I turned my attention to her and soaked it all in. I finally took the opportunity.

"Fine Ms. PoopyHead" I said in a silly voice. She laughed. I scooted close to her so our legs and shoulders were touching. She put the blanket around my shoulders and grinned towards me.

"See Mr. DookieFace, you're fine!" She giggled. I blushed and grinned, turning to the TV.

After a while of criticizing the movie, she yawned.

"Damn, it's late" she sighed. She rested her sleepily on my shoulder. I was glad she couldn't see my face because I was redder than a tomato.

"This movie is shit" she yawned again. I smiled.

"Dumber than a plumber" I said in an accent. She giggled. It was so fucking adorable, I thought.

"Nighty Night, Chris" she muttered, wrapping her arms around mine. Oh no.

//\\

I woke up, not in Ryan's room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, adjusting to the darkness. The clock next to the bed read 9:23 in the morning. We weren't doing anything to day that I knew of.

I turned to the right and saw a lump in a chair in the corner. I squinted and saw a face. CHRIS.

I took off my covers and crept over to him. His hair was askew and greasy and his mouth was agape. Nonetheless, it was so cute. I smiled.

"Chris?" I whispered, tapping him gently. He muttered, half awake.

"Go to your bed" I whispered with a grin. He rolled his head and I grabbed his hands to pull him up. He did with some effort.

I held his back and led him there, covering him up. I rubbed his shoulder and stepped out of his room to see the four men still sleeping. I was surprised they didn't wake up.

//

"Y/n made breakfast!" Matt screeched. Everyone slowly groaned awake. I giggled and heard Chris' door open. I set five plates down at the island and wiped my hands.

"Morning gentlemen" I said, presenting them pancakes and eggs. I set out juice and glasses. They all shuffled over while Matt skipped happily.

"What about you?" Ryan asked. I shook my head.

"I had milk" he groaned and rolled his eyes. They all dug in like, well- guys. I moved over to the couch and started cleaning.

"Y/n, stop!" Matt yelled.

"Shut up you sleepy bitch" I replied.

"I'm not the bitch" he argued.

"Yeah, Julian is" DD smirked. Julian started to fake cry, making me laugh. Chris looked over at me and I saw his cheeks deepen in color. I slowly faded out and he darted his head away.

"Are you guys recording?" I asked, walking back over to see all of their mouths full. I smiled.

"Yeah!" Ryan said with pancakes stuffed in his mouth. What does that mean I do? Sit around. Ryan was the one begging me to come over.

"Me, Ryan, Julian, and DD" Matt added. Wait, so no Chris? I felt my cheeks heat up. Why was I falling so hard for this guy?

//

"NO!" Someone screamed. The others laughed. I sat in Ryan's room and played on my phone. I had nothing else to do but think of how Ryan promised to take me out for dinner later.

That's when there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Y/n?" Chris asked, poking his head in. I sat up and grinned towards him. He did that damn side smile again, making everything in my body drop.

"You wanna go do something? I'm bored" he muttered, looking at the ground. I hopped off the bed and rushed towards the door.

"Anything this get out of this room" I giggled. He smirked and I grabbed my shoes. They didn't notice us as we snuck out the door. I heard someone shout as we left.

\\

As we snuck out, I felt my heart explode. I couldn't believe I was sneaking out with her. My mouth curled into a smile.

"So where to?" She asked. We made our way to my car and got in. I wasn't really sure honestly. It was a little past noon, so it would be busy.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Chris, I've never been to California" she chuckled.

"Well that ain't my fault" I said in an accent. She laughed. It was glorious.

"Let's just drive. Ryan'll call when he finds out" I shrugged. "Or not, if they all have a gay orgy"

She started laughing again as I started up the car. It grumbled and I zipped out of the parking lot.