/7/

After a couple hours of recording a vlog at the park, we picked up pizza and went back to the apartment. I sat on my usual spot on the floor next to Chris with a blanket wrapped around the both of us.

"I don't care! I hate jelly beans!" He shouted. I took a bite of my slice and smiled.

"Oh! The texture! I can't even!" I mocked. He pushed me with his shoulder, making my clumsy self tumble over on my side. He started laughing loudly as I tried to get myself back up without putting my plate down.

"I- I.." He tried to say something but his laughter overtook him. I wasn't complaining, the sound was my new favorite. Eventually he grabbed my arm and pulled me a little too hard. I slammed hard into him, making him tip over and me fall on top of him. Pizza splated all over the floor. My head dug into his chest as I started to laugh.

Matt screeched from the kitchen, making me laugh harder. I felt Chris's arm fall softly on my back as he laughed just as much as me. A deep red blush crossed my cheeks. Luckily, no one saw me.

"Okay, I need to get up" I finally wheezed, pushing myself off him. We smiled at eachother for a couple seconds before I rolled off and snatched the pizza from off the floor.

"I'm the guest. I'm not wiping it down" I giggled. I threw the plates and the slices away. Ryan already had a wet rag and was heading over to the mess of sauce and cheese.

"If you and Chris would stop touching eachother!" Matt shouted. I choked out of surprise, coughing into my fist.

"Is that a problem?" He replied in a deep voice. My coughs turned into strangled laughs.

"Gasp! Chris! Tuck that boner!" Ryan teased as he finished. I couldn't breath from laughing for so long. I caught a glimpse of Chris frowing. His face was pink. He was obviously embarrassed.

"Oh shut up" I said with a smile. The last thing I wanted was to see Chris uspet. I mean, he probably didn't care, but my feelings for him were slowly growing.

I cocked my head to get a good look at the clock on the microwave. It was almost ten. I yawned.

"Okay, goodnight everyone" I said as I made myself shuffle to Ryan's room. Every bone in my body wanted to sneak into Chris's, but that would be weird.

//

Now that everyone was asleep, I crawled out of bed. Without waking Ryan, I closed the door behind me and continued to Chris's.

I knocked lightly on it, part of me hoping he wasn't awake. Yet, I heard a "what?" from the other side of the door.

I turned the knob and stuck my head through the crack in the door. His annoyed expression turned into one of glee.

"Hi" I whispered, coming in after he gestured me to. I say on the side of his bed and he put his phone away. He patted the bed and I gladly climbed into it.

"Sorry about the pizza thing" I smiled, staring up at the ceiling. He chuckled softly, laying back into the pillow. I turned my head to face him.

"Matt was right" I added. He grinned and turned his head as well. I dove deep into his intriguingly green colored eyes. He stared just as intently into mine.

"You're really pretty" he blurted. My face heated along with his.

"And you're very handsome" I replied. A silence fell across the room again, leaving us to stare.

"Goodnight, Chris" I whispered, turning my entire body towards him. He did the same and we moved closer to eachother.

I fell asleep happy.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm kinda just trying to get one out for you lovlies.

//dad//