/4/

I'm not very good at plot/thinking in these characters minds if you couldn't tell already. ((But I've been watching up on that Crash 3 to get ruined by the boys humor))

"Where have you two been?" Matt asked when we returned. Obviously we had been doing crazy stuff because now my hair was in a messy bun and Chris was jumpy.

"Go karting" he breathed. The skinny boy changed his stares on both of us, trying to see if we were lying. We weren't.

"Where's Ryan?" I asked, stepping further into the apartment.

"Jacking off" Matt said in a monotone voice. Chris laughed.

"No he isn't" I said, slightly disgusted. The two men laughed still.

"Fuck you! You're so gross!" I was exclaimed, a grin perking on my lips. I charged at Matt and tackled him on the couch.

"Is this what I get for housing you?" He screeched. I ruffled his hair, sitting on his legs.

"This is what you get for not seeing me for years" I said, sticking my tongue out. I turned my head to see Ryan coming towards us. He stopped.

"You weren't- you know..." I muttered. Chris slammed his hand over his mouth. Ryan looked downwardly at me.

"No! No!" He shouted. "Who said I was?" He said angrily. Now the two were just laughing, making me lay back onto Matt's chest. I flipped him off and he pushed me, making me fall off the couch onto the carpet.

"I just wanted to see my friends" I whined, chuckling from the floor. Ryan stuck out his hand and I grabbed it. He pulled me up and we held hands for a moment. It wasn't like we hadn't before. We got out of a lot of social drama that way back in high school.

But, I turned to see Chris looking down, sort of- angrily. I was shocked honestly. But...

\\

"There! There!" she exclaimed, pointing at a "Arcade and Activities" building that wasn't in the best shape. I shot a sideways look at her and she furrowed her eyebrows. "What? I wanna play arcade games!" she whined jokingly. I chucked and shook my head.

We stepped in and the smell of bowling shoes and pizza hit me. Obviously it hit her too because she turned to me and giggled, plugging her nose.

We moved over to the board where all the activities were listed. There weren't that many, and they were super cheap. She traced her finger gently along the paper.

"Come on turd, choose one" I smirked. Without looking she threw her hand back, hitting my arm. "Argh!"

"Let's Go Kart!" she said, turning and jumping up and down in front of me. I rolled my eyes and reached for my wallet. She pressed a hand on my chest. I stared at her, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I'll pay"

"No"

"Yes"

"No, Y/n"

"No, Chris" she mocked in a strange voice. I smiled, taking her hand pulling it off me. I waved my wallet in front of her face and smirked, walking towards the counter. The man there looked bored. His hat was backwards and he looked like he just got out of class.

"I hate you" she muttered with a grin as she came over to me. Suddenly the guy across from us started paying attention. She turned her grin to him.

"Go Karts" I said, making him turn away and take my ten dollars. He did, handing us two wrist bands. He grazed her hand as he handed her hers and he lingered.

"Thank you" she replied happily. He nodded and I left the building as fast as I could. She followed quickly behind.

I wasn't really sure what I was upset about. It's not like we were anything but friends- and that was a stretch. I'd known her for three days and I was already jealous. Besides, this was about her, Ryan, and Matt. Not me.

"Awe, little boy is jealous" she whimpered, reaching her elbow up high to rest on my shoulder. I snickered at how short she was compared to me.

"Am not" I huffed. She rolled her eyes and dropped her elbow from me. We were finally at the gate.

And then we raced. After a while we demolished snacks from the vending machine and bought drinks from the bowling alley.

"Thanks" she said, breaking the silence in the car. I shrugged.

"Anything to get away from those fags" I smirked. She laughed softly.

"No, really. Thank you. You've been really cool the past couple days" she said, looking out the window. After quiet, she spoke. "Sorry, that was deeper than your-"

"Shut up!" I shouted before she could say anything. She held her hand over her stomach and she laughed. I turned into the parking lot of the complex.

"Ahh, I'm actually regretting this now. You're ruining my humor" she chuckled.

"Good, ass-hat" I smiled. But, I didn't regret it at all.