/12/

"Day seven! It's Sunday! The day of the lord" Matt screeched. I laughed and took another scoop if cereal.

"You know, the lord doesn't forgive all the sins you've comitted Mr. Watson" Ryan said in a goofy voice.

"And we know you've committed lots" I said, mouth full. They both started laughing with some disgust. I swallowed and joined along as Chris entered from his room.

He sat himself in the empty seat across from me. We all awaited his first words.

"What?" He grumbled. I giggled softly.

"Aren't you gonna say the prayer of the lord? Thank him for killing himself like a true edgy dude?" I asked. Matt slammed his hands on his face as he laughed. I grinned happily.

"He can suck my horse cock" he smiled.

//

"Can you believe it? I'm only here for another week" I said, looking up at his tall figure. He slumped.

"Don't want to" he smiled half heartedly. I frowned.

"Hey" I said, putting my arms around his neck. He leaned down and kissed me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Luckily, we were alone. But not for too long.

"What the fuck?" I heard Matt say as he entered the room. Chris jolted his head up and turned red. I, on the other hand, was not too worried about the situation.

"Hey Matt" Chris muttered. He looked dumbfounded. I spun around and waved.

"Wait till Ryan finds out" he grumbled with a smirk.

"He can't!" I exclaimed. They both seemed to be surprised at my sudden outburst. Chris almost agreed with me. "You know why, Matthew"

"Okay, she's serious" Chris exhaled, throwing himself down on the couch. Matt nodded with a gulp.

"This would kill him! I mean, with all the past stuff"

"He wishes you never left"

"I know. I- I know"

"What is going on?" Chris asked loudly. I bit my lip and sat down too, along with Matt at the table.

"Ryan and I used to.. date"

its really short for suspense purposes also i want this to go along quickly for more juicyness lmao