/8/

"Hey! You better not be fucking my best friend!" Ryan shouted as he pounded on the door. I flashed open my eyes to see Chris. He looked annoyed.

Finally Ryan burst into the room. Chris and I were tangled together under the blankets, which was quite comfortable.

"Please tell me you aren't" Ryan cried, covering his eyes. I giggled and turned back to Chris who was rolling his eyes.

"Yes. I'm inside of her right now, so leave us alone" Chris muttered in a tired voice. I laughed even harder, leaning into his chest.

"Ugh, just, come on Chris. We have to record with Suzy in an hour" he grumbled, slamming the door. I giggled and lifted my head. He held tight to me.

"Let me go, Chris! We both have to go" I smiled. He pouted and looked down at me.

"It doesn't matter how I look" he pouted. "Five more minutes" he added, snuggling into his pillow. I sighed and lifted his head.

"No"

"Why?"

"You're stinky!" I exclaimed. He growled.

"So are you!" I gasped and furrowed my eye brows. He grinned triumphantly.

We stared at eachother for another good minute. My heart pounded. I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Was he going to get up?

"Can I kiss you?" I blurted. Before I could take it back, he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine.

"Yes" he said as we seperated. A warm feeling flowed through my cheeks. I'd only known him for a little while but I felt like I'd been waiting for that for years.

"Well now that my dreams came true, I'll go take a shower" he added shyly. I grabbed his arm, now being the one to keep him in bed.

"Dream?" My weak grip let him slip away easily. He winked at me before leaving the room.

I sat up and stretched, trying to push whatever just happened to the back of my mind. As much as I didn't want to, I couldn't let it slip out during a conversation or something.

I slowly made my way from Chris's room to the kitchen. I waved to Ryan but he stopped me.

"You guys weren't actually-"

"No! Don't! I'm not fucking Chris!" I shouted, pointing my finger. A small smile appeared and I snorted quietly.

"You aren't?" Chris shouted back through the wall. I giggled and shook my head, going to Ryan's room to change my clothes.

I slapped on some shorts and a t-shirt, pulling my hair into a loose ponytail. I placed my hands at my side's and stared at myself.

I shook my head before I could think of anything and emerged back in the kitchen. Ryan still sitting at the kitchen table.

"Can I ask you something?" He said as Chris turned the shower on. I nodded with a small smile.

"Are you and Chris, you know, a thing?" He continued. continues shook my head.

"I don't think so" I muttered. I put my chin in my hand and acted like it was nothing, but I knew it wasn't.

\\

As I dried off, I smiled. Did I actually do it? Did I kiss her? I rubbed my hair and shook my head, looking up in the mirror. It felt like a dream.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen where Matt, Y/n, and Ryan were talking. I tried to hide my excitement as I saw her.

"Morning" Matt yawned. "Ready to record you little bitch?"

"Yes, twat" I replied flatly. I headed for the fridge to grab a water and then sat at the table as well. Y/n smiled at me as I sat, giving me chills. It seemed also like a warning smile, so I nodded back.

"Then let's go. N/n, you cool here?" Ryan asked her. N/n? That was cute. She nodded and stood up. There was a hint of sadness in her eyes.

Ryan and Matt were the first to leave, but I stayed behind for a second.

"You sure? You can come with us" I added. She shook her head and approached me. She pulled my head down and kissed me again. And longer.

"Nope. Just try not to get laid while I'm gone" she giggled.

I put this here ;) https://www.wattpad.com/445120396-random-dad%27s-art-book-funni-supermooga