/6/

I'm just kinda excited Chris, Matt, and Ryan got featured on IFunny today lol.

"You guys totally got it on last night" Matt smirked, whispering. I sneered.

"No, we didn't." He rolled his eyes and looked to Chris as he came out of the bedroom. Did he really have a fear of thunderstorms? Didn't matter anymore, I guess. The thought made me blush.

"Morning" he yawned to me, shuffling to the fridge. I smiled and caught Matt wiggling his eyebrows. I kicked him under the table.

"Gah- FUCK!" He groaned in pain. I crossed my arms and leaned back, soaking in my slight victory.

"Can we not hurt each other this early please?" Ryan asked, coming out I'd the bathroom dressed and clean. I got up with me things and ruffled his hair as we went by.

"Don't believe anything Matt says" I mumbled, walking into the bathroom.

\\

"What?" Ryan whispered to himself. I shut the fridge after an unsuccessful search and threw myself on the couch.

"What the hell is she talking about?" He quietly asked Matt. He waited to speak until Y/n turned on the shower so she couldn't hear.

"I don't know, ask Chris"

Ryan's stare stabbed through me, making me feel extremely uncomfortable. I sat up taller and he started to look more and more confused.

"I didn't do anything" I assured, afraid.

"Wrong! You fucked Y/n!" Matt smiled. My eyes widened.

"What?" Ryan and I both shouted at the same time. Matt laughed.

"We didn't have sex!" I explained. Ryan actually looked like he believed me before a giant smile crossed his face.

"Yeah, I believe you. You can't get any pussy" he said, his laugh growing louder and funnier. I fumed where I sat.

//

Now that everyone was clean and ready to leave, we all ran out to the car. Actually, Y/n rode down the railing to the stairs and ran to the car.

Her laughs and cheerfulness excited me in ways I didn't know existed. Her eyes sparkled whenever I saw her. Her cheeks were always a light pink. What was it? It wasn't just that.

"Come on, you Nazis! Let's go!" She shouted by the car. We laughed as she started making unusual faces at us.

"Listen Jew, we don't take orders from you" Ryan said, unlocking his car. She crossed her arms and got in the backseat before me. As soon as I closed the door, he drove off.

\\

Ryan pushed the gas pedal immediately, making me jolt. I gripped to the seat belt and giggled.

Although I was laughing, I couldn't help but think about Chris. He kept looking at me. I wasn't sure if I was uncomfortable or happy with the situation.

Of course I liked him. He was funny and talented. He was also tall, something I tried not to show admired.

I'd only been here for four days! How could I already been falling for someone?

His eyes drifted away from me and he focused his attention to the conversation in the front seat. Now was my time.

His blonde hair blew wildly in the wind competing through Matt's cracked window. His eyes were foggy like always. He slumped for he couldn't fit comfortably in the tiny seat.

I laughed to myself. It was a sweet sight.

"I'm serious!"

"You are such a bitch, Ry-no!" Chris yelled. I grinned.

"I fucking hate you" Ryan retorted, making Chris twist his face in a weird shape. I laughed loudly. He smiled proudly.

"Hey, I make a lady laugh"

"Chris the pusspuss slayer!" Matt shouted. I reached over and pushed his head, making him swat his long arms at me.

"There it is! Turn you moron!" Chris ordered Ryan, pointing at the park. Ryan quickly and dangerously swirled into the next road, making multiple cars honk towards us.

"You are a moron" I muttered, starting to burst into laughter.