5-Flash

"Are you ready?" Elliot asked poking his head into my room.

"Hold on, I got my hair stuck in my necklace," I told him struggling to reach the back of my head. Elliot stepped behind me and carefully untangled my hair. His fingers brushed against my collarbone causing my heart to flutter.

Elliot and I were going to a movie tonight. Quinn and Reese went to a party, leaving Elliot and I by ourselves. We got bored, so Elliot suggested we go see a movie.

"Damn, Jasper," He let out a low whistle as he took in my appearance. I blushed and looked down.

I was wearing a simple gray dress and sandals. Elliot wore a black t-shirt and jeans.

"So...uh...are we going to go?" I asked slowly after about 5 minutes of Elliot staring at me. He blinked and nodded. He walked towards the doorway and slammed face first into the door frame. I winced as he stepped back and rubbed his red nose.

"Let me see," I said and gestured for him to come closer. He got down on his knees in front of me. I touched his nose, trying to see if anything was broken.

"Is it bad?" He asked quietly while looking into my eyes.

I nodded, sadly. "It's really bad, El."

His face dropped and he ran to look in the mirror. "Oh no, oh no! I look like a crazy person!"he exclaimed.

I stifled a laugh while he kept complaining about his perfectly normal nose.

"It's so broken! I need to get stitches—"

"Elli—"

"I need to book an appointment with the plastic surgeon. I can't go out in public with this deformed thing! My modelling career is over!"

"Elliot."

"I'll be a disgrace to the family agency! My beautiful, precious nose will never get to be on the covers of the mag—"

"ELLIOT!"

"What?" He finally stopped worrying about his damn nose and faced me.

"Your nose is perfectly fine!" I said.

"You lied to me?!" He shouted.

"I was kidding," I admitted, confused on why it made him so angry.

"I can't believe it! Why the fuck would you lie to me?" He asked.

"I didn't know," I whispered, looking down.

Why was he being so dramatic? It was just a joke.

Guilt washed over me. "Elliot, I'm sorry."

"I can't deal with this right now," Elliot huffed and walked into the living room.

I waited for a couple minutes before going to the living room. He sat on the couch and was watching Riverdale.

"I'm sorry," I apologized and bit my lip.

Elliot glanced over at me. "I'll forgive you, if you do whatever I want for the rest of today."

"Okay," I agreed, hating how mad he was.

"Let's start off with you getting me a can of soda," Elliot smirked. I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen.

I opened the pantry door and saw a blue box with holes in it.

"Elliot!" I called.

"What?" He shuffled around in the living room and walked over to the kitchen.

I gestured to the box in front of me. "Should we open it?"

"You open it. I'm not risking anything," He said.

"Wimp," I muttered under my breath and carefully lifted the lid off the box. A little puppy was sleeping inside.  "Oh my gosh," I let out a gasp and gently lifted the puppy onto my lap. The puppy nuzzled its nose against my dress.

"I'm guessing you like him," Elliot chuckled from beside me.

"Did you do this?" I asked him and pointed to the adorable German Shepherd puppy in my lap. Elliot nodded and kneeled down onto the ground. He reached out and gently stroked the puppy's head.

"Does he have a name, yet?" I questioned.

"Nope, I wanted to let you do the honors," Elliot explained.

I smiled and looked down at the sleeping cutie.

"I think I'm going to call him...Flash," I announced.

"That'll fit him perfectly when he's awake. It took me three fucking hours to get him to sleep," Elliot said.

"Why did you get me a puppy?" I asked.

"It's your birthday," Elliot shrugged.

"My birthday is tomorrow," I said, slowly.

Elliot shook his head. "It's 12:30, so it's today."

"Thank you." I hugged him tight.

"You're welcome, princess," Elliot said after we ended the hug.

He stood up and set Flash in a dog bed before scooping me out of my wheelchair.

"What are you doing?" I wrapped my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall.

Elliot ignored my question and set me down on the giant beanbag chair in my room. He set me down and leaned in.

"Happy birthday," He whispered before crashing his lips against mine.

•••
Hi guys! It was my birthday yesterday, I'm officially 14. I'm also obsessed with Teen Wolf right now, I'll get it over it(hopefully)

Some of the people who live near me are doing fireworks and it's driving me crazy. I just want to start watching Riverdale in peace, but the damn fireworks won't let me.

Happy Independence Day btw!

Thanks for reading:)

Comment, Vote, Feedback

Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️