26- Issac

"He's so cute," Elliot commented as I fed our son. "Not as cute as you, but he's pretty adorable," He added kissing me on the head. 

"I can't believe I just pushed him out of my vagina," I repeated still in shock. "Elliot, we're parents for the first time!" 

"Actually, it's my second time. It's your  first time."

"Shhh," I placed my free hand over his mouth and continued to gaze at our baby. "What are we going to name him?"

"Cooper?" Elliot suggested. 

"Harper?" I asked. 

"Axel?"

"Jaxson?"

"Issac?"

I looked back at our baby before nodding. 

"Issac's perfect." I said as the little child stopped eating and scanned the room. 

I tucked my boob back into my bra and glanced over at Elliot who was sitting next to the bed. 

"Hold him," I urged my boyfriend. 

Elliot carefully took Issac in his arms. 

"I'm going to start crying," Elliot said, looking down at the baby. 

A knock on the door interrupted us. 

"Come in!" I called. The door opened and Ever, Reese, and Liam entered holding balloons and a basket filled with stuff. 

"Congrats!" Reese called with a huge grin. 

"Thank you," I said and sat up in my bed to give him a hug. 

"Can I see him?" Ever asked walking closer to Elliot and Issac. 

"Whoa!" She whispered. "Dad, he has two different colored eyes! That's so cool!"

Issac's left eye is brown and his right eye is blue.

"I want to see!" Liam said and peered over Elliot's shoulder. Issac blinked before bursting into tears. 

Elliot gently rocked him as an effort to calm him down. Issac kept crying as a foul smell emitted from him. 

"Ewww," Ever said scrunching her nose. 

I chuckled and stood up to change Issac. I carried him into the bathroom and did exactly what the nurse told me to. I brought him back into the room and placed him in the little crib when I noticed that he was sleepy. 

"What did you guys name him?" Reese asked.

"Issac," I answered glancing over at Elliot who was staring at the crib. "You okay, Elli?"

Elliot looked up and nodded. "I'm great," He said with a slightly shaky voice. 

Reese, Liam, and I exchanged unconvinced looks, but let the subject drop. 

"We're going to head out since it's getting late. We can take Ever back with us if you guys want," Reese said. 

"Can I?" Ever asked bouncing on her toes. "Amber's really nice and I want to be best friends with her!" 

Amber is Reese and Liam's 8 year old daughter that they adopted from Brazil. Ever and Amber have developed a friendship that's adorable. 

"Of course." I nodded. "Just be on your best behavior."

"Got it, Jasper," Ever replied and skipped out into the hallway. 

"There's some things in the basket that'll help," Reese whispered in my ear as I hugged them goodbye. 

"Thank you," I said and moved on to hug Liam. 

"Bye, guys," Reese waved as he and Liam exited the room. 

As soon as the door shut, Elliot got up and sat next to me. 

"Jasper, can you promise me something?" He asked taking my hand in his. 

"Of course," I said as he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. 

"Can you promise that you'll never leave me?" 

Without missing a beat I replied. "I promise."

"I love you," He said leaning in to kiss me. 

"I love you, too," I said as our lips touched. 

"WAAAAHHH!!" Issac howled from the crib. 

"Diaper?" Elliot asked. 

"Nope," I shook my head. "I think he's hungry."

I picked up Issac and brought him to my chest so that he could eat. He sucked for a second before pulling back and crying. 

I gently rocked him to calm him down. 

"Do you think I'll ever get that make out session?" Elliot questioned watching as Issac drifted to sleep in my arms. 

I chuckled. "Not anytime soon, but you'll get one."

"Good, because I can't wait," Elliot said leaning for another quick kiss. 

  ••• 

Thank you guys so freaking much. It's amazing to see that people actually want to read this book. 

To be honest, I don't think it's good anymore. At the beginning I was like, "Damn, this is good stuff." And then kept writing and went, "This is absolute chaos."

Thanks for reading :)

Comment & Vote

Love y'all ♥♥♥