6- Use protection

"How come you get three hot guys as your roommates?" Courtney complained. "I'm stuck being roomies with this girl that has sex in the middle of the night. Do you know how scary it is when you're about to sleep and then you hear your roommate and her boyfriend going at it?!"

I started laughing as my sister complained. 

"Enough about me. How are you?" Courtney asked me. I shrugged in response and glanced at Elliot who was trying to eavesdrop from the kitchen. 

"I'm deciding on going back home over Thanksgiving break. You should bring the guys, too." Courtney mentioned while petting Flash. 

"I need to ask if they have plans already," I replied. 

"I'm available!" Elliot exclaimed and rushed into the living room where Courtney and I were talking.  He tripped over the rug and landed face first onto the ground.

I cringed at his clumsiness. His gracefulness had disappeared over the past week. He walked into doors and tripped over his own feet a lot.

"Is he okay?" Courtney asked.

I tapped my head. "In here? Nope."

"That's mean, princess," Elliot said and stood up. He sat down next to me on the couch and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Aww, he calls you princess," Courtney cooed.

"When I first met him, I thought he was going to be one of those grumpy assholes. Now, I found out that he's a five year old trapped inside of a 20 year old fuckboy." I said looking at the idiot next to me. 

"A cute fuckboy?" Elliot asked, hopefully.

I pretended to think over it. "That's debatable," I answered. Elliot pouted and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm going to go play COD with Quinn and Reese," Courtney said and left the room. 

"What are you doing?" I asked Elliot who was currently using me as a pillow. He mumbled a "Mhm" and began snoring away in my lap.

 Elliot had been acting strange over the past few days. He's been clumsier than normal, seems sleep-deprived and stressed out, and has been skipping a lot of classes. 

 "Hey, Jasp?" Courtney whispered from behind me. "I'm going to head out. I have a plane to catch soon."

"Okay," I said as she kissed my head. 

"Bye, sis." She waved and shut the front door behind her. 

"Damn, she's hot," Quinn announced walking into the living room with Reese.

"That's disgusting," Reese and I both told Quinn. Reese grabbed his keys off the coffee table and walked towards the door. 

"Where are you going?" I asked him. 

"Liam and I have a date," Reese answered blushing. I noticed his outfit which consisted of a nice button down and slacks. 

"Liam?" The name sounded familiar.

"Apparently, you guys met in the elevator," Reese mentioned. 

The light bulb went off in my head. "Ohhh, that Liam."

"I'm going to be late," Reese said glancing at his phone and running out the door.

"I got to go and satisfy a female," Quinn told me while slipping on his jacket. 

"That's just gross, Quincy," Elliot said opening his eyes. I leaned down and kissed Elliot's cheek. He smiled and played with the hem of my t-shirt.

"Use protection! I really don't want mini Jelliots running around," Quinn said to us. I chucked a pillow at him which he dodged.

"Love you, guys!" Quinn called and shut the door behind him. 

"And then there was two," Elliot sighed and looked up at me. I shoved him off of my lap and used his shoulder as a pillow. He kissed my lips before cradling me in his own arms. 

"Why do you keep kissing me?" I asked, sleepily. 

"I don't know, but your lips are addicting," Elliot said carrying me to my room. He set me down in my bed and pulled the blankets over me. He started to leave the room, but I grabbed his shirt.

"You're not going anywhere," I told him releasing my grip on his shirt. 

"We're so going to do the deed," He smirked causing me to slap him on the back of the head.

"Who knew that you were so violent," He muttered rubbing the back of his head. I glared at him until he got under the covers with me. 

"Go to sleep," I ordered. 

"I already did," Elliot said and wrapped an arm around me.

"Yeah, for like 5 minutes. Seriously, Elliot go to sleep. You haven't slept in days and it's not good for you," I told him. 

"Fine, but only for you," Elliot sighed and kissed my head. 

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

  •~•~•  

"Hello?" Elliot answered the phone. I opened my eyes and turned to the side he was on.

"Okay, I'll be right there," Elliot ended the call. 

"What's going on?" I asked with concern. 

"I have to go somewhere. I'll be back in maybe 2 hours," He said and kissed me on the lips. 

"Be careful, it's dark outside," I told him. He nodded and hugged me. He quickly changed and rushed back into my room.

"I know you're really confused, but I'll tell you everything soon," He promised. I pressed my lips against his one more time. 

"Damn, you kiss more when you're worried," Elliot said when we pulled away. 

"Shut up or I'll never kiss you again," I threatened. Elliot chuckled and left the room.

"Bye, princess," He called from the front door.

"Bye," I called back. 

There is something wrong. He's not sleeping, is clumsy, and gets phone calls at 3 in the morning. 

I sighed as I heard the front door open and close. 

Please, let everything be okay.

  ••• 

This chapter kind of introduced Elliot's mysterious side. 

This book is #274 in Chicklit and I'm really happy because I didn't think any of my books would even have a number. 

Thanks for reading:)

Comment, Vote, Feedback

Love y'all ♥♥♥