33- I think I wanna...

"That was freaking awesome!" I exclaimed as Elliot and I walked hand-in-hand down the street. 

"My ass still hurts," Elliot complained. 

It was our third day in Switzerland and we decided to go skiing. I did great even though it was my first time. It was Elliot's fifth time skiing and he slipped and fell on his butt, hence the painful ass. 

"It'll be fine in a little bit," I assured my boyfriend and adjusted my jacket. 

"Let's just hope my gluteus maximus is okay by the time we go back home," Elliot mumbled.

I chuckled. "Your booty will recover, don't worry. Where should we go now?"

Elliot glanced around the street which we were walking down. His gaze locked on something near us. 

"I'm in the mood for some hot chocolate," He said, letting go of my hand. "Race you to over there." He pointed at a small cafe before sprinting. 

"That's not fair!" I called as I tried to catch up to him. 

"Life isn't fair, princess," Elliot said, glancing back at me. I picked up speed and caught up to him. We both stopped in front of the cafe and adjusted our clothes before walking in. 

"Bonjour!" A woman greeted us. 

"Bonjour," Elliot and I responded. 

"Deutsche?" She asked noticing how different our accents were. 

"No," I said. I wasn't sure what she said, so "no" was a good answer.

"American?" 

"Yes."

"Hi, how are you," She greeted us again in perfect English. 

"Good, how are you?" I asked as she led us to a small table. 

"Good. Where are you from?" She questioned. 

"Chicago," Elliot answered. The waitress handed us two menus. 

"I will be back in 2 minutes to take your orders," She told us and left us. 

"Hot chocolate?" Elliot asked. 

"Hot chocolate," I confirmed. 

"Maybe hot chocolate will be our always."

I gave him a flat look in response. The waitress came back took our orders and brought us our drinks. 

"Enjoy," She said after Elliot paid for the drinks. We gave her a smile in response as she walked away. 

"So, what do you want to do next?" I asked Elliot after talking a sip of my drink. 

"We can go back to the hotel and check out the roof," Elliot said. 

"What's so interesting about the roof?" 

Elliot hesitated before answering. "There's a really pretty garden up there. They have Gladiolis which I know you love."

He's convinced me. 

  ~•~•~  

"Why are you all dressed up?" I asked when I noticed my boyfriend wearing gray slacks and a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up. 

"I was thinking that we could go out again after we explored," He explained. "Just thought it would save some time."

"Okay," I nodded. "I'll go change, too." I shifted through my suitcase and found a dress. It was a plain navy blue skater dress. I quickly changed and grabbed some sandals. Elliot and I exited the hotel room and took the elevator up to the roof. 

For some reason, Elliot kept running his hand through his hair and shifting awkwardly. 

"You okay, baby?" I asked. He nodded and held my hand as the elevator stopped and opened. We stepped out onto the roof and walked towards the garden. We were quiet as we admired the beautiful flowers that were around us. 

All of a sudden, Elliot dropped to one knee in front of me. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. He pulled out a little box from his pocket and opened it. A beautiful ring was sitting in the red cushioned box.

I let out a gasp as I realized what he was about to do. 

"Jasper," He started. "I don't even know where to start. You've changed my whole life. You've made me so happy. And I love everything about you. Your blue eyes, your laugh, your random nonsense you say in your sleep."

"Wait, what do I say in my sleep?" I interrupted, suddenly curious. 

"Lots of stuff, it's usually about food and how you want to meet Bruno Mars."

I blushed as Elliot chuckled. 

"I still love it though." He said with a boyish grin. "But it all seriousness..."

I held my breath. 

"Jasper, I think I wanna marry you."

  ••• 

That's what the ring looks like^

Q: What's your favorite song(s)?

I have an obsession with OMG by Camilla Cabello

Thanks for reading :)

Comment & Vote

Love y'all♥♥♥