28- Talking to the dead

"Are you okay?" I asked, noticing how nervous Elliot looked.

"It's just that, I'm meeting them for the first time. They've obviously played an important part in your life, so I'm just hoping they'll support us." Elliot admitted, wiping his hands on his shirt.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "You're so cute."

"Thanks?"

"You're welcome."

I took his hand in mine as we walked along the sidewalk that went through the cemetery.

I gestured to two graves that were side by side. "Ready?"

"No," Elliot said as I pulled him over to the graves. We both sat down on the ground and looked at the tombstones in silence.

"Mom, Jordan, this is my boyfriend, Elliot," I introduced. "We've been dating for around 9 months and I'm really happy. Happier then I've ever been in my whole life. He makes me feel like everything is wonderful and going great even though there's a bunch of crazy shit that's going to happen in about 2 weeks."

I paused to take a deep breath.

"I just gave birth to my first child. We found out that I can't have anymore kids since my pelvis is far too fragile because of the car accident. That's kind of it." I finished.

"I love you," Elliot whispered and kissed my cheek before turning back to the graves. "I'm Elliot Avlet. My parents own Avlet Modeling Agency." He paused to think about something. "Actually, scratch that. My adoptive parents own the modeling agency. My actual parents died when I was two. I don't have any blood-related family left." He let out a shaky breath.

I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled into the side of his body. He placed his arms around my body and kissed my head softly.

"I love you so much," I told him while resting my head against his chest. "And, I'm pretty sure they love you, too."

"Thank you," Elliot said and we both stood up.

"Bye, guys," I said to my mom and brother and walked to the car to go home.

•~•~•

Someone knocked on the bedroom door as I fed Issac.

"Can I come in?" Elliot asked.

"Yup," I answered. The door opened and my boyfriend walked in with a bag in his hands.

"Jacob, Emily, and the kids went out to the movies. Hunter's at the mall. Courtney went back to New York. So, the three of us have the house to ourselves." He told me with an adorable lopsided grin.

Issac stopped sucking on my breast and let out a burp. I fixed my bra and laid him down on the bed, so he could go to sleep. Elliot sat on the couch across the room and motioned for me to join him. I sat on his lap and rested my head on his chest.

"How come Courtney called Hunter her dad?" Elliot asked.

"Courtney and Jacob are my step-siblings, but we've been so close that we've just considered each other brother and sisters. I don't feel comfortable in calling anyone Dad anytime soon and Hunter is okay with that," I explained and lifted my head off his chest to look into his eyes.

It was the first time in so long that I took a good look at my amazing boyfriend. His light brown eyes twinkled as my gaze traveled down to his pink lips.

"I love you," I said and pressed my lips against his. His hands seized my waist and held me closer.

I hadn't felt that good in forever. We had the occasional quick kiss, but we hadn't made out in a long time.

My hands moved from his shoulders to the back of his head. I let my fingers run through his hair and continued to kiss him. Elliot's fingers touched my bare stomach underneath my shirt. His touch let warmth spread through me.

We pulled back for air. Elliot looked at me with a smile. His lips were swollen causing me to touch my own. My lips tingled as my fingers made contact with them.

"I-I," I couldn't think of anything to say.

Elliot had a smirk playing on his lips as he watched me trip over my own words. He pushed a lock of my hair behind my ear and touched my cheek.

"I love you," He whispered and hugged me against his chest.

This was exactly what I had wanted my whole life. All the times I had thought about suicide after the first attempted 8 times, I would make myself believe that there was still good in the world.

Elliot was what made me want to keep living.

•••

Two chapters at once because Wattpad had to reverify my account and I had to make a new email and a bunch of stuff like that.

Thanks for reading :)

Comment & Vote

Love y'all ♥♥♥