25- Ready? No.

I hated how guilty I felt about our little fight. Elliot hadn't talked to me since that day.

5 whole days have gone by and he's said nothing to me. When you love someone that much, it feels like an eternity.

"Good morning, Ever," Elliot greeted her with a grin.

"Hi," Ever said peering into the suitcases that Elliot and I were packing. "Why do we have to leave today? Can't we stay for a couple more days?"

Elliot shook his head. "The photoshoot is over. Besides, we have to get Jasper before it's unsafe for her to ride on airplanes."

I was 35 weeks pregnant, now. 36 weeks is when it's dangerous for me to ride an airplane.

"Oh, okay." Ever just shrugged and used the bathroom to get ready to go to the airport.

"Elliot," I started.

He looked at me for a brief moment before averting his gaze.

I let out a huge sigh and finish packing so that we could get to the airport on time.

Good job, Jasper. You screwed up, again.

•~•~•
"Elliot, can we talk?" I asked once he came back from carrying Ever to her room.

"What do you want to talk about, Jasper?" He snapped, making me flinch.

I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him closer to me. I pressed my mouth against his. Elliot moved his lips in sync with mine. Once we pulled back for air, I started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Baby, what are you doing," Elliot groaned as I pushed his shirt off his shoulders.

"I just need to talk to you, Elli." I pulled him into our room and shut the door behind us. "I want to say two things."

"Okay," he nodded and waited for me to continue.

"First of all, I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you, but a lot of people have said they understand what I've gone when in reality they haven't. I thought you were doing the same, so I lashed out. It was wrong of me to do so. I'm sorry, Elli."

"I'll forgive you, but you have to make out with me once the little guy's out." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and blushed.

"What's the second thing?" He asked crossing his muscular arms over his chest.

"Just that, I love you a lot and I need you. Before I thought it was just love. Now, that I think about it, I need you to be myself. I need you to get through life."

"I love you, Jasper Jordan Banks." He dipped his head down to capture my lips with his.

"Can we cuddle for the rest of the night?" I asked, pulling back from the kiss. 

Elliot placed his hands on my my hips and brought his lips to my ear. 

"Whatever you want, baby," He whispered in the sexiest voice ever. 

A sharp pain started in my stomach. I let out a gasp when it got worse. 

"Jasper?" Elliot held me as I struggled to stand straight. "We need to get you to the hospital!"

I was in so much pain that I didn't have energy to protest. Elliot slipped on a shirt and quickly lifted me bridal style. 

"EVER!" He shouted. 

"What?" Her groggy voice called back. 

"WE'RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL, HURRY!" He yelled. He turned to look at me. "Baby, it's going to be okay. I promise that everything's going to go well."

"I'm here," Ever said jumping off the last stair. 

She ran and opened the door and grabbed the car keys. Elliot carefully place me inside the car and ran back to lock the front door. He came back and got into the driver's seat while Ever sat in the back. 

Elliot called someone. "Reese, can you go to the hospital right now. I think Jasper's about to have her baby and we need you guys to take care of Ever."

I let out a groan of pain. 

"Thank you so much." Elliot said. "Bye." He ended the call and pulled into the hospital parking lot. 

I felt something wet run down my thigh. 

"Elliot? I either just peed or my water broke." I told him as he lifted me out of the car. 

"Pretty sure your water broke," He said with a small chuckle. 

"Will you be there?" I asked as we entered the hospital. A nearby nurse saw the condition we were in and rushed to go get a bed. 

"Right by your side," Elliot said kissing me on the forehead before laying me down on the bed. 

"Sir, if you would like to get changed into scrubs and meet us in room 285 in the maternity ward, that would be great." The nurse said wheeling me away. 

I saw Ever stare at the scene in front of her in confusion.

Another sharp pain shot through my body. I bit back a yelp of pain as we entered a room. 

"Ready, sweetheart?" Dr. Wilson asked.  

No.

  •••  

I'm back and probably going to only update on Sundays because my dad is being really strict about my grades. 

The annoying thing is, they tell me to go to my room and study and then get mad when I'm in there for more than 2 hours. If I'm downstairs they yell at me for not doing my homework and not studying and that's why I'm getting such horrible grades. Basically, I can't win in either situation. 

Thanks for reading :)

Comment & Vote

Love ya'll ♥♥♥